SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Q & A With Glen 9.30Pm

ABBEY

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Often thought it draws many parallels to MP's and expenses.

I wonder if Dave Whelan would get behind us unofficially? He was close to tears when we were relegated judging by his voice.

Also might have an axe to grind with the FA after the circumstances of his resignation from Wigan...

Glen, given the slow progress made from the supporters groups to date, do you not think its a good thing that you are allowed 'free' reign to continue what you are doing without the politics of multiple points of view of an umbrella organisation?

Not a pop at you chadders, before you start, but I find it amazing that people look to Glen for the answers to these sorts of questions yet there has been doubt in some quarters if he should even be involved in any pressure group.

I agree Stuart that Glen should be involve big time

Believe me, waves are crashing on the target and more and more are coming foward. Its not IF now, Its when , hence my total confusion of exclusion, i have learnt more in last 12 months by concentrating on end game, than last 4 years put together

Dan Grabko, on another thread, intimates that you wanted a 'leadership' role and not simply imput but as WAR is a loose aliance of other parties this is not feasible.

Edit: ok just be on the other thread and seen response

Chaddy as everyone knows SEM kentaro went bust, however its like any conpany, you go bust, you get a new job.

Rovers is no different. Dave Sheron former SEM is advising on players and is also currently engaged on bringing youth players in. I had a chat last week with someone who was due to meet with Sheron regarding some of his talent for the next intake.

2. Yes on both counts

3.more information will no doubt be released, as its about waves, followed by knock out. Im talking to other supporters who are helping a lot and advising when and how.

4. Previously answred

Thanks for response Glen.

I hope this end game is close(within 12 months) and we can get our club and get back to being family club we are.

I hope this possible new foriegn interest buyer is going to run the club alot better than Venkys have if he ever gets to buy it.

On the ownership issue i'm sure there was some kind of investigation at Leeds a few years back when Bates was in control. I also seem to remember even after that they couldn't determine exactly who actually owned it.

I bet our set up is worse, all agreements will be in a safe in Pune, Zurich & Brunei !

Exact answer, they claim they have no budget and cannot open investigation without open and shut case, I kidd you not.

Well, that's convenient for them! Nothing to do with the fact they'd possibly be investigating the role of Kentaro, their corporate partner, in both the takeover and the running of the club. Although i liked a lot of what Blackburn Ender posted tonight, one thing i disagree with is that there are no signs of 'illegal activity' just 'incompetence'. This misses the point as it may be true of Venky's, but it doesn't mean it's true of all the 'partners' who have had an interest in Rovers over the last 6 years.

The game will never be regulated as campaigns cost money, and donations for campaigns can come fron many sources including those who run our national game as shockingly told to me by Jack Straw.

Not sure what you mean here Glen? I might be being a bit thick. What did Straw tell you? Who is donating to whose campaigns?

Glen, do you think Cheston and Bob Coar know as much (or more) than you about all the murky goings on with the owners/SEM?

Everyone at Ewood is clueless regarding owner intentions etc. Advisors are in club every other week and the Directors are powerless, hence they have power trips with supporters

Glen, do you have any insight into how the supporting villains of this piece are currently feeling with this heat coming down?

I'm talking about JA, Huber, Kean here.

Have you spoken or had correspondence with any of them in the recent past?

Of the three, Anderson taking the Flak , but he is by no means the mastermind and he has no direct dealings with the owners anymore

The pieces are coming together but more needed and is actively being seeked, but this is not the route to the owners departure, there are more ways to skin a cat

Everyone at Ewood is clueless regarding owner intentions etc. Advisors are in club every other week and the Directors are powerless, hence they have power trips with supporters

Of the three, Anderson taking the Flak , but he is by no means the mastermind and he has no direct dealings with the owners anymore

The pieces are coming together but more needed and is actively being seeked, but this is not the route to the owners departure, there are more ways to skin a cat

Its crazy how the directors are ignored.

I wonder who the mastermind is?

The protest movement has been tried for years on an organised front. In the Kean years when the crowds were much greater this had media world wide cover these including india and BBC World 24 which beams to more countries than any other channel. However these had no affect on the the Rao family as football is not the first sport in India, whilst Venkys are not as well known as they potray. All we see at Rovers on match days now is empty seats, this is the biggest single protest to date, because its tangible and visable. Spobtsneous reactions on the ground now have been seen all season. The world knows the supporters want Venkys out, so any protest now symbolises this but has no impact imo bar the empty seats which show a commercial impact.

Regarding Bowyer, I stood down from groups during his tenure as a lot of the things I set out to do had been achieved, hindsight is a wonderful thing, as this gave them breathing space as I do cause them issues with my direct approach

I have spoken with Balaji since I left the Action Group after Ian Battersby gave me hus number. At first my calls and text where ignored, however that changed dramtically when Derek Shaw was actively seeking to sell players behind the owners back

One interception was the Rhodes sale that never happened despite the whole world including the telegraph that it was a done deal. Balaji stopped the deal flat.

Shebby had become a loose cannon, whilst the supporter back lash against him did not give him much chance. He actually walked away as he refused to work with those within ewood Alas Shaw.

In 2012-2013 investigation which is still continuing i may add, tge stance was , we never had enough, whilst documented evidence is so difficult to come by.

I can tell you some of the documents released in last couple of weeks cost a 5 figure some to be obtained by the person who obtained them. Witnesses will only speak on record of the FA call for a full investigation. Im still working on this and will be putting out more and more in the coming weeks as I hit them with that many lefts , they are going to be begging for a right. Also my blog is covering the real truth, warts n all.

SEM, Kentaro dont only have links with blackburn rovers, the FA and the Premier League, but other entitites too. There is a blanket gagging order on the uk press which includes gagging from the FA, its

not only Kentaro issuing legal letters.

Players who speak out against the system , get exvluded from the system, its only recently Mike Newell has found a route back in.

Venkys are being advised by Pascha, Pascha was part of the crescendo advisory board that brought Venkys in , which is made up of huber, indoo sella. The question is why they still here advising? Im working on the answer.

A credible foreign owner is one possible exit route, i can tell you hand on heart I and a few others have been actively looking for buyers and have had some connections which could flower but it needs more work

Its crazy how the directors are ignored.

I wonder who the mastermind is?

I think the answers in there Chaddy

This is a right long shot and tin hat job but could Anderson be got onside ? Would he not like to clear his name and try and at least clear up a bit of the mess he's caused ?

If anyone can convince whoever the real power brokers are to let the club go would it not be him if he isn't one of them ?

This is a right long shot and tin hat job but could Anderson be got onside ? Would he not like to clear his name and try and at least clear up a bit of the mess he's caused ?

If anyone can convince whoever the real power brokers are to let the club go would it not be him if he isn't one of them ?

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I like it!

You stolen my phone

Playing devil's advocate; if there was outside investment in the club on the initial purchase, wouldn't it be more profitable to keep the club in the Premier League? Instead we were lumbered with Kean and bled to an inevitable relegation.

Archived