BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Q & A With Glen 9.30Pm

ABBEY

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wasn't they rumours around the time Venkys bought the club that a certain agency were looking for a club to buy but couldnt due to the rules???

Wasn't it Nicko who said around the time that a certain agent had fancied himself as a club chairman for a long time :blink:

eventually LV it will come out what has happened and said people will be running for cover. as glen as alluded to about wave after wave and then the @#/? resistence will be be WALLOP....like the shot that carl froch put on george groves to end that contest and then the people that where right all along, the fans, will have vindication.

Froch on Groves, I like that one. Nobody more deserving of that than him and there is non more deserving of sending into oblivion than those who've ruined our club !

eventually LV it will come out what has happened and said people will be running for cover. as glen as alluded to about wave after wave and then the @#/? resistence will be be WALLOP....like the shot that carl froch put on george groves to end that contest and then the people that where right all along, the fans, will have vindication.

Vindication maybe....but we have been robbed of something that took years to build. Just in my own life time, all those heartbreaking attempts to get to the old top flight, Saxton, Kendall, Mackay, Bristol, Chelsea, Selhurst Park, Swindon. Then to have done all the hard work to establish the club in the Premier League for the best part of 20 years, stolen by these sleazy crooks ...AND with FA and Premier League collusion!

How about Ryan Fielding,

Majibal say he know's what you did last summer

;)

Never heard of him. But if you ever want to meet i'll show you my passport. A totally different name on there. Mainly because i'm not called Ryan Fielding.

Majiball needs help. He's needed help for a long time. Be his friend and get him the help he needs.

I know he goes out of his way to antagonise, but take his name off the site, thats a bit naughty.

I don't but that's cute off a mate of Yobbey who also likes to have a dig. Know thyself lad.

As for the name, it aint mine, but thanks for at least showing a bit of humanity. Your mate Yoda is a massive snide.

Question 1) Were Rovers the first club where individuals commonly associated with SEM and Kentaro introduced new ownership of a highly unusual nature? A- No, Manchester City and the former PM of Thailand

Question 2) Were Rovers a target of SEM a long time before they were sold? A- Apparently Crescendo was set up in Brunei specifically to buy Rovers ten months before Venkys bought. There is nothing unusual or underhand in setting up a vehicle to undertake a desired transaction. It is what it does, who is involved, how they do it etc which might attract attention.

Question 3) Were there unusual apparently unconnected things going on impacting the Trust, the Walker family and the other prospective purchasers during the sale process? A- Yes, the Walker family bust up was unconnected but the more we think we know the weirder this all gets

Question 4) Were the Venky's the first people Crescendo lined up to be a "front" to buy Rovers? A- some journalists seem to think not, I have never seen any evidence suggesting Venky's are a front or there was anyone else but the people who do think this way are professionals at their job

Question 5) Did the money used to buy Rovers originate in India? A- that's a good question which some journalists in the north of England apparently think they have a contrarian answer to

Question 6) When did Kean and Agnew first have a relationship with Crescendo (if they did)? A- possibly an even better question

Question 7) Do Venky's Hatcheries own 99.99% of all Rovers' shares and have the full ability to hire and fire Directors? A- unequivocally yes

Question 8) Are there laws about shadow directors in the UK? A- yes and the exchange between Venky's solicitor and Kentaro's solicitor read in conjunction with the John Williams letter and the much later Paul Hunt letter raise this as a valid question

Question 9) Does the personal animosity between individual Rovers supporters prominent in the Action Group, Trust, WAR etc matter? A- it is a personal matter for them but in the big scheme of things it doesn't really matter

Question 1) Were Rovers the first club where individuals commonly associated with SEM and Kentaro introduced new ownership of a highly unusual nature? A- No, Manchester City and the former PM of Thailand

Question 2) Were Rovers a target of SEM a long time before they were sold? A- Apparently Crescendo was set up in Brunei specifically to buy Rovers ten months before Venkys bought. There is nothing unusual or underhand in setting up a vehicle to undertake a desired transaction. It is what it does, who is involved, how they do it etc which might attract attention.

Question 3) Were there unusual apparently unconnected things going on impacting the Trust, the Walker family and the other prospective purchasers during the sale process? A- Yes, the Walker family bust up was unconnected but the more we think we know the weirder this all gets

Question 4) Were the Venky's the first people Crescendo lined up to be a "front" to buy Rovers? A- some journalists seem to think not, I have never seen any evidence suggesting Venky's are a front or there was anyone else but the people who do think this way are professionals at their job

Question 5) Did the money used to buy Rovers originate in India? A- that's a good question which some journalists in the north of England apparently think they have a contrarian answer to

Question 6) When did Kean and Agnew first have a relationship with Crescendo (if they did)? A- possibly an even better question

Question 7) Do Venky's Hatcheries own 99.99% of all Rovers' shares and have the full ability to hire and fire Directors? A- unequivocally yes

Question 8) Are there laws about shadow directors in the UK? A- yes and the exchange between Venky's solicitor and Kentaro's solicitor read in conjunction with the John Williams letter and the much later Paul Hunt letter raise this as a valid question

Question 9) Does the personal animosity between individual Rovers supporters prominent in the Action Group, Trust, WAR etc matter? A- it is a personal matter for them but in the big scheme of things it doesn't really matter

Does Shaw have a nice lawn ?

In relation to Philip's Q1 I was told by a senior individual at Supporters Direct, the person is no longer there, that the FA cannot force the sale of a club but can strongly advise a club should be sold.

Exact answer, they claim they have no budget and cannot open investigation without open and shut case, I kidd you not.

They let them in and the commercial links of these entities also affects the national team and income streams through tv revenue. The game will never be regulated as campaigns cost money, and donations for campaigns can come fron many sources including those who run our national game as shockingly told to me by Jack Straw

So the FA won't investigate yet are throwing gagging orders around. Does this not ring of some wrongdoings by the FA? Seems to me it does.

Glen, Is the gagging order taken out by the FA?/someone else?

If it is an FA gagging order, is it well known among journalists? Sorry, but I must have missed this somewhere...

What aspect of our horrific tale does this gagging order apply to?

If you can't put it on the message board, please could you send me a private message?.

I think it is important find an imaginative way to let other fans know about this gagging order, especially if it is by the guardians of our game.( Maybe I will work it into a banner LOL)

Glen, Is the gagging order taken out by the FA?/someone else?

If it is an FA gagging order, is it well known among journalists? Sorry, but I must have missed this somewhere...

What aspect of our horrific tale does this gagging order apply to?

If you can't put it on the message board, please could you send me a private message?.

I think it is important find an imaginative way to let other fans know about this gagging order, especially if it is by the guardians of our game.( Maybe I will work it into a banner LOL)

Im not sure what the gagging order represents, as strangely i have never personally received any legal letter. I can understand papers etc fearing legals.

Glen, I wouldn't let it get to you that WAR don't want you at this stage. Keep doing your thing. You are supported by many. It is also better that the enemy needs to fight on more than one front. History has a precedent for that.

Are you doing the 1875 thing?

My question relates to the very early takeover discussion re: Blackburn rovers in 2010 when Thaksin Shinawatra was a potential purchaser.

To gloss over a lot of the issues here. Has anybody had any contact with him re: these early discussions and SEM/Kentaro??

For me the answer is very much here (and still is).

So there is no specific, current gagging order already taken out before a judge etc?

There are at least two orders that have been obtained by he who cannot be named, obtained through associated litigation in one case. I have heard of an order secured by the FA but don't know what it is.

Suffice to say, the media is off the scale careful when it comes to all things Rovers which has made the efforts to bring things into the public domain extremely difficult.

I will leave it to the site moderators/owners to comment or not on whether they have had letters from Sue, Grabbit & Run or other m'learned friends.

Archived