BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Q & A With Glen 9.30Pm

ABBEY

I think NYC Rovers are feeling a bit @#/? at the moment at being knocked back, only 5000 followers though

As I have said before, I really want a democratically elected voice, its been crying out for it, i thought thats what would be the outcome of Thursday.

When I formed the BRFC Action Group, it was because was everyones fight, everyones club. Thats why i insisted on a democratic committee voted by its members annually.

This needed not a new group , or a unity of groups, but a panel of tom , richard, harry, bob etc. Supporters want to help, want to do their bit, want to unite, but need to know what they are uniting behind. The key message is people, people relate to people and this what and still is needed

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glen Can I asked a few questions I would very grateful if you can? Thanks in advance

1. Who currently at Rovers is part of certain agency? Can you named them or even hint who?

2. Do you still have contact with the owners or Shebby Singh?

3. Is the more documents to come out that you have Glen but not yet release?

4. Do you know of any people/group interest in buying Rovers apart from Seneca? Have you spoke to these people?

I will say again thanks in advance for answering them

Not a pop at you chadders, before you start, but I find it amazing that people look to Glen for the answers to these sorts of questions yet there has been doubt in some quarters if he should even be involved in any pressure group.

Thanks very much for this detailed response. Just a couple of follow up questions if you don't mind me asking...

Why was Derek Shaw able to act in the way he did, seemingly without punishment? Considering the Henning Berg situation, and attempted sale of JR, it seems he gave them multiple reasons to get rid - so why did he have such impunity?

And just to confirm, do you believe it's a possibility that Venky's are only part-owners of the club, or do you think they fully own the club and have the power to sell it if they so desire?

I dont think anyone will know how and why Derek Shaw acted in this way, my blog will cover other key instances. Would you keep him?

So much has been said about who owns rovers, someone made reference last week that everything states they own it.

This is not factually correct, anyone who runs a business, like I do, knows they dont need to publically declare shareholders amongst other things. For example no one knows my stake at my company or how many shareholders there are. The real answer is I do not know, but im going to find out

Glen a couple of the top of my head.

1. The debt issue, how is this interrelated to the club? Do you have a breakdown? One would suggest that the figure contrived in any set of accounts recently published does not make sense and Venky's are charging interest on loans but the figure of such remains undisclosed at this point in time? It's common practice especially for KPMG the previous auditor to make refrence in the going forwards audit section of an accounts page to state whether it is interest free loans or provide later a schedule of rates of which neither has happened?

2. Can you clarify the role Kenny Moyes played over the transfer of Jordan Rhodes, why was he enlisted given Jordan seeked agents advice elsewhere?

3. Given when Venky's first took over the club they left a game early to fly to Zurich which at the time was HQ of Kentaro, what involvement prior to the acquisition of the club did these parties have and who introduced each other?

4. Mauro Formica was eventually offloaded to Cruz Azul for a nominal fee after we paid 3.5 million. A previous article suggests he was going to the UAE to play for Baniyas. Baniyas at the time was involved in a deal with Kentaro and Indoo Sella over the Globe Eleven player fund which later collapsed when Baniyas lost 16 million. What is behind this exactly? Was Formica 3rd party like a Tevez?

5. Solicitors letters issued apparently came from Caroline at Sports PR Group however her linkedin title would proclude her from sending such letters as she does not hold the qualifications to sign off to the ones i have witnessed and seen, can you confirm the Sports PR Group involvement and was this the company behind Michael Appletons interview concerning a new pr company?

6. What terms did Jerome Anderson work with the club on i.e a flat percentage of transfers typically 10% as widely reported over Pogba or this "seperate agreement" If flat is this why there was a huge turnover of players?

7. Is there plans to view the cresendo document agreement?

SEM, Kentaro dont only have links with blackburn rovers, the FA and the Premier League, but other entitites too. There is a blanket gagging order on the uk press which includes gagging from the FA, its

not only Kentaro issuing legal letters.

So the FA won't publish any findings on their investigation, but won't allow the press to publish what it already knows? Is this because they say it would compromise the FA's investigation (which can't possibly still be active after 5 years) or because they just don't want the information to come out?

Not a pop at you chadders, before you start, but I find it amazing that people look to Glen for the answers to these sorts of questions yet there has been doubt in some quarters if he should even be involved in any pressure group.

I was told by the WAR spokesman this evening that this umbrella formation has NO direct route to dialogue with the owners and their understanding is that nobody does. And we have Glen openly discussing direct, continued dialogue with Balaji. Heads in the sand?

The protest movement has been tried for years on an organised front. In the Kean years when the crowds were much greater this had media world wide cover these including india and BBC World 24 which beams to more countries than any other channel. However these had no affect on the the Rao family as football is not the first sport in India, whilst Venkys are not as well known as they potray. All we see at Rovers on match days now is empty seats, this is the biggest single protest to date, because its tangible and visable. Spobtsneous reactions on the ground now have been seen all season. The world knows the supporters want Venkys out, so any protest now symbolises this but has no impact imo bar the empty seats which show a commercial impact.

Regarding Bowyer, I stood down from groups during his tenure as a lot of the things I set out to do had been achieved, hindsight is a wonderful thing, as this gave them breathing space as I do cause them issues with my direct approach

I have spoken with Balaji since I left the Action Group after Ian Battersby gave me hus number. At first my calls and text where ignored, however that changed dramtically when Derek Shaw was actively seeking to sell players behind the owners back

One interception was the Rhodes sale that never happened despite the whole world including the telegraph that it was a done deal. Balaji stopped the deal flat.

Shebby had become a loose cannon, whilst the supporter back lash against him did not give him much chance. He actually walked away as he refused to work with those within ewood Alas Shaw.

In 2012-2013 investigation which is still continuing i may add, tge stance was , we never had enough, whilst documented evidence is so difficult to come by.

I can tell you some of the documents released in last couple of weeks cost a 5 figure some to be obtained by the person who obtained them. Witnesses will only speak on record of the FA call for a full investigation. Im still working on this and will be putting out more and more in the coming weeks as I hit them with that many lefts , they are going to be begging for a right. Also my blog is covering the real truth, warts n all.

SEM, Kentaro dont only have links with blackburn rovers, the FA and the Premier League, but other entitites too. There is a blanket gagging order on the uk press which includes gagging from the FA, its

not only Kentaro issuing legal letters.

Players who speak out against the system , get exvluded from the system, its only recently Mike Newell has found a route back in.

Venkys are being advised by Pascha, Pascha was part of the crescendo advisory board that brought Venkys in , which is made up of huber, indoo sella. The question is why they still here advising? Im working on the answer.

A credible foreign owner is one possible exit route, i can tell you hand on heart I and a few others have been actively looking for buyers and have had some connections which could flower but it needs more work

Good responses Glen. These two points being the "Key". Regarding the first point, in my personal opinion it would take a defector or a larger sum to get any credible actionable evidence that can actually be used in the court of law. Once you get this, Venky's are out. For the second, It is obvious beyond a shadow of doubt that its not "only" the Venky's running the show. Never has been. Difficult if not impossible to prove. This fact reduces the chances of getting any evidence at all. Basically you divide the Venky's and their "advisors" and the chance that you can get rid go up exponentially.

• Backroom

I dont think anyone will know how and why Derek Shaw acted in this way, my blog will cover other key instances. Would you keep him?

So much has been said about who owns rovers, someone made reference last week that everything states they own it.

This is not factually correct, anyone who runs a business, like I do, knows they dont need to publically declare shareholders amongst other things. For example no one knows my stake at my company or how many shareholders there are. The real answer is I do not know, but im going to find out

Thanks mate. Appreciate the responses.

My gut tells me that Venky's are only one part of a jigsaw of people who "own" the club, with the other pieces largely invisible to the general public. The events from 2012-2013 especially paint a picture of two factions at war within the club - with Venky's being only one part of that equation.

I'm not sure how else you explain the likes of Shaw and Agnew's continued employment during that time period, Steve Kean being forced to resign by Singh's interference as opposed to being outright sacked, Crescendo's continuing involvement in club affairs even up to the present day...

I fear this goes far beyond simply getting Venky's to sell the club. If so, that arguably means that targeting them is beating a dead horse - as they probably would have happily got rid years ago if they had the power to do so. I hope I'm wrong on that point, as it would make the task of getting the club back incredibly more difficult.

Fingers crossed you're able to find the answers we all need.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the responses.

My gut tells me that Venky's are only one part of a jigsaw of people who "own" the club, with the other pieces largely invisible to the general public. The events from 2012-2013 especially paint a picture of two factions at war within the club - with Venky's being only one part of that equation.

I'm not sure how else you explain the likes of Shaw and Agnew's continued employment during that time period, Steve Kean being forced to resign by Singh's interference as opposed to being outright sacked, Crescendo's continuing involvement in club affairs even up to the present day...

I fear this goes far beyond simply getting Venky's to sell the club. If so, that arguably means that targeting them is beating a dead horse - as they probably would have happily got rid years ago if they had the power to do so. I hope I'm wrong on that point, as it would make the task of getting the club back incredibly more difficult.

Fingers crossed you're able to find the answers we all need.

Believe me, waves are crashing on the target and more and more are coming foward. Its not IF now, Its when , hence my total confusion of exclusion, i have learnt more in last 12 months by concentrating on end game, than last 4 years put together

The gagging order - can you give us more details on subjects it covers?

The journalist have been threatened over with major law suits which will cost millions to defend.

I'm still waiting for my legal letter, errrrr not had one. Clue is in answer

And would you have brown, red or no sauce at all

Chilly sauce on everthing, i like my spicy food, although curry is limited to lamb only

So the FA won't publish any findings on their investigation, but won't allow the press to publish what it already knows? Is this because they say it would compromise the FA's investigation (which can't possibly still be active after 5 years) or because they just don't want the information to come out?

Exact answer, they claim they have no budget and cannot open investigation without open and shut case, I kidd you not.

They let them in and the commercial links of these entities also affects the national team and income streams through tv revenue. The game will never be regulated as campaigns cost money, and donations for campaigns can come fron many sources including those who run our national game as shockingly told to me by Jack Straw

I was told by the WAR spokesman this evening that this umbrella formation has NO direct route to dialogue with the owners and their understanding is that nobody does. And we have Glen openly discussing direct, continued dialogue with Balaji. Heads in the sand?

I have never made any secret of this and indeed gave both Mrs Desai's direct contact details and Balaji Raos 18 months ago to the Chairman of the Rovers Trust, if he has chose not to pick up the phone and gone through Ewood then that is astounding. Why talk to the oil rag??? Get straight after the engine

Exact answer, they claim they have no budget and cannot open investigation without open and shut case, I kidd you not.

They let them in and the commercial links of these entities also affects the national team and income streams through tv revenue. The game will never be regulated as campaigns cost money, and donations for campaigns can come fron many sources including those who run our national game as shockingly told to me by Jack Straw

Often thought it draws many parallels to MP's and expenses.

I wonder if Dave Whelan would get behind us unofficially? He was close to tears when we were relegated judging by his voice.

I have never made any secret of this and indeed gave both Mrs Desai's direct contact details and Balaji Raos 18 months ago to the Chairman of the Rovers Trust, if he has chose not to pick up the phone and gone through Ewood then that is astounding. Why talk to the oil rag??? Get straight after the engine

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. This is just simply baffling. Direct contact MUST be made. If the resources are there, they have to be utilised.

Archived