SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Q & A With Glen 9.30Pm

ABBEY

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Playing devil's advocate; if there was outside investment in the club on the initial purchase, wouldn't it be more profitable to keep the club in the Premier League? Instead we were lumbered with Kean and bled to an inevitable relegation.

Depends who invested, and how they planned to get their money back...

Where is Pasha ? Is he still around or has he had a rimful.

more like

Playing devil's advocate; if there was outside investment in the club on the initial purchase, wouldn't it be more profitable to keep the club in the Premier League? Instead we were lumbered with Kean and bled to an inevitable relegation.

once pandoras was unleashed then.....booooooooooooom

This is a right long shot and tin hat job but could Anderson be got onside ? Would he not like to clear his name and try and at least clear up a bit of the mess he's caused ?

If anyone can convince whoever the real power brokers are to let the club go would it not be him if he isn't one of them ?

Good shout.

I think that's well worth a txt to the tantric tosser.

Where is Pasha ? Is he still around or has he had a brimful.

Pasha was at the Fulham game in the Blackburn End suite.

There is no and I mean NO explanation of what has happened at Rovers which is both sane and legal.

Its clear to me reading all this:

1/ We still need guerrillas like Glen finding and releasing things(but maybe not too connected to WAR)

2/ There is official action and militant action and WAR need to be able to say "Not sanctioned by us,guv!"

3/ WAR need to talk to Dave Whelan,Rob Coar, Mike Newell, Kevin Gallagher, and the local Blackburn lads like Gareth Ainsworth, Paul Gallagher, James Beattie etc etc. Find out how they feel and how they can help(secretly or openly)

4/ Trading of jealousies always weakens your case(why is Ribble Rover always out of step?)

5/There are others who need drawing in...like Philip L: Bob Fleming, GAV etc etc

6/ We need money so approach the wealthy. Have we got Official Fundraising under WAR

7/ people on WAR should have 'positions' and activities not just 'power bases'. There are Doers and Complainers usually.

8/ We need help based in India and Indian

That's my strategic view before I set off from Turkey for the QPR and Rotherham matches. Available for discussions 'oop' North from Friday 16th...and London from 11th

Some of the posts above mention the suite or corporate/luxury boxes.

Here in the US, teams in the major sports are clamoring for new stadium or revamps that maximize these types of boxes/suites. They are the real in stadium income, both from tickets and concessions, but also as the rich folks are the next partners, etc.

What are the attendances in those boxes/suites like? Have the folks who use those boxes been approached re: boycotts or other protests. Those are the fellow "business leaders" locally that also have an affect in the club that is hard for cheston types to ignore and wave off.

Some of the posts above mention the suite or corporate/luxury boxes.

Here in the US, teams in the major sports are clamoring for new stadium or revamps that maximize these types of boxes/suites. They are the real in stadium income, both from tickets and concessions, but also as the rich folks are the next partners, etc.

What are the attendances in those boxes/suites like? Have the folks who use those boxes been approached re: boycotts or other protests. Those are the fellow "business leaders" locally that also have an affect in the club that is hard for cheston types to ignore and wave off.

Open the curtains at 17 and close them at 75 and go on the lash sitting in the box. Still a boycott.

Its clear to me reading all this:

2/ There is official action and militant action and WAR need to be able to say "Not sanctioned by us,guv!"

Point very well made...not unlike a military organisation with a political wing LOL.

Seriously, the militants and the official group will still need to work together. The official WAR group need the manoeuvrability to be able to distance itself strategically in public....

I have said for a long time now, that IMO venkys are NOT the sole owners of this football club and until somebody who knows the real answer (i dont know @#/?) tells me otherwise, then i will continue to believe this is the case. kentaro/sem....have connections with the FA and the national side and also have/had involvement at rovers. half a dozen players being offered 80% of their contracts to leave....on who's advice was this ?? those who where advising the supposed owners, right? the advisors then bring in players who's management just so happens to be undertaken by kentaro/sem and if we got those players in, then their management group would stand to recieve hefty commissions. with the help that this groupd gave to the FA/national side, any threat of investigation/legal action was quickly kicked into the stand. i have said on my twitter feed that the FA have known all about this right from the word go and should an investigation take place...then people are going to jail and those who are corrupt and who have profited from our demise in anyway shape or form...starts at ewood and ends at the very top, at the football association. money laundering, 3rd party ownership, illegal payments etc etc you name it, it's all there.

if by any miracle an investigation took place and as a result we where relegated rangers style, into league 2 or out of the football league, i would accept that in a heart beat if it meant us being rid of all those CORRUPT scumbags, including venkys. threatening letters about legal proceedings...something to hide!!

i know this is old news, but i am just having a rant. #COYB #WEWILLGETOURROVERSBACK

I have said for a long time now, that IMO venkys are NOT the sole owners of this football club and until somebody who knows the real answer (i dont know @#/?) tells me otherwise, then i will continue to believe this is the case. kentaro/sem....have connections with the FA and the national side and also have/had involvement at rovers. half a dozen players being offered 80% of their contracts to leave....on who's advice was this ?? those who where advising the supposed owners, right? the advisors then bring in players who's management just so happens to be undertaken by kentaro/sem and if we got those players in, then their management group would stand to recieve hefty commissions. with the help that this groupd gave to the FA/national side, any threat of investigation/legal action was quickly kicked into the stand. i have said on my twitter feed that the FA have known all about this right from the word go and should an investigation take place...then people are going to jail and those who are corrupt and who have profited from our demise in anyway shape or form...starts at ewood and ends at the very top, at the football association. money laundering, 3rd party ownership, illegal payments etc etc you name it, it's all there.

if by any miracle an investigation took place and as a result we where relegated rangers style, into league 2 or out of the football league, i would accept that in a heart beat if it meant us being rid of all those CORRUPT scumbags, including venkys. threatening letters about legal proceedings...something to hide!!

i know this is old news, but i am just having a rant. #COYB #WEWILLGETOURROVERSBACK

Well your rant is the same as the one, heard in our house.

Re the FA, it is a classic case of "Who guards the guards?" and you are right, it stinks.

Well your rant is the same as the one, heard in our house.

Re the FA, it is a classic case of "Who guards the guards?" and you are right, it stinks.

eventually LV it will come out what has happened and said people will be running for cover. as glen as alluded to about wave after wave and then the @#/? resistence will be be WALLOP....like the shot that carl froch put on george groves to end that contest and then the people that where right all along, the fans, will have vindication.

Archived