BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Glen Mullan's Blogs

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's just business" - Jerome Anderson.

That's all it was for him, Kean and the other leeches, not winning football matches. All about the money, lovely dirty money.

One day it will all come out. Dams only hold so much before they burst.

I'm hoping we go into administration and the likes of a Trevor Birch take over and forensically go through the books over this tenure or Seneca are allowed the club to purchase.

Where would we be without Glen Mullan? I too hope he is able to give all his information to The Telegraph ...whether they will do anything with it is another matter. What Sam has done is nothing compared to what has been happening at Ewood.

I attended Blakeys and though I left feeling somewhat deflated as after the interval it was obvious that The Trust were scared of

"action" I still believed, hoped we would unite and ACT to further our cause.......other than from Glen .......NOTHING.

I have been a boycotter , but , went on the Rotherham game, sat in TBE ...to test " the feeling".... I felt rather lonely , other than for Mattyblue. I am certain the " Birdie 1875 " will be an embarrassment...it just won't happen. Why?? because most match goers are totally unaware of the scale of the damage done by Venkys.

Why has WAR done absolutely nothing since the meeting?? I thank God for Glen Mullan..

Apathy is as big an enemy as Venkys

We need unity

We need guidance

We need a plan of action

We need to put together a group of people who have the skill set and the desire to move us forward

Still waiting WAR.....SADLY, STILL WAITNG

The blog put out last night was one that was brought forward, due to the situation with Allardyce and the FA. For anyone who has not read it yet, log on and take a look. Clearly Matt Hocking had first hand knowledge of what was going on, with Anderson, Kean and one or two others. The £500 per week paid in cash to him, is small potatoes I know, but demonstrates that back handers were being given, even at that low level. If this was going on with the person who was effectively PA to Kean, then what else was going on higher up the chain? This is of course illegal, as it was money paid to an employee of the club with no deductions and needs reporting to the Inland Revenue for starters. Perhaps the post from a few weeks ago (now removed) was accurate after all about an Inland Revenue investigation.

It was also claimed by Matt Hocking that he was present at meetings that were attended by Anderson, Huber and Indoo Sella when third party ownership payments were discussed. Given this weeks events, this needs to be presented to someone who will get this out there properly in the public domain. No doubt Glen is trying right now and I urge all Rovers fans to do the same. Here is our chance to let it be known that our club, was highly likely to have had third party ownership dealings in the past and given the current ownerships, may well still be doing so.

I smell a rat in the toppling of Sam- He was a total tool doing what he did but it must have been very uncomfortable for those who were blocking the Rovers investigation to have had him there.

Why? As if Sam or the FA gives a shyte about Rovers.

The main man resposible for wanting rid of Sam, by all accounts, has only been in the job a month.

• 2 months later...

Archived