BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Raise a red card to the Raos

EwoodDawn

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great idea EwoodDawn...simple and effective on 18 and 75, especially from JW Lower and Blackburn End.

Blue Kiwi....I am in Auckland from 21st to 28th February. Please come out from behind your keyboard to debate with me!

Any other Members BRANZ watching...I am also on GoldCoast and Sydney from 1st March to 8th March.

18 minutes ago, mhead said:

Great idea EwoodDawn...simple and effective on 18 and 75, especially from JW Lower and Blackburn End.

Blue Kiwi....I am in Auckland from 21st to 28th February. Please come out from behind your keyboard to debate with me!

Any other Members BRANZ watching...I am also on GoldCoast and Sydney from 1st March to 8th March.

cheers pal i dont live in nz

30 minutes ago, blue kiwi said:

whats that mean 

I think it means, not living in the area, its easy to say 'get on the pitch' - but to the people that would be possible for, its a massive gamble. If not enough people follow you on then you are committing a crime and will be fined. 

1 minute ago, MCMC1875 said:

P

Brunei would be about 7,000 miles!

I quite like this game... 

Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 16.44.01.png

Looks like either eastern Canada, central US, some anywhere across the African equator, western China, eastern Russia...

..OR 100 MILES NORTH OF MUMBAI?!

Archived