BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Raise a red card to the Raos

EwoodDawn

10 hours ago, blue kiwi said:

its up to parson meadows chaddy rev to explian what they want for the rovers,if they want rid of the venkys how will we achieve it,im just resigned to the fact they will go in time,be it next week,next yearmthe next decade,or when the world implodes.

Tbh blue kiwi,.Ive have posted about this in the past few weeks. This question gets asked each week probably

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Tbh blue kiwi,.Ive have posted about this in the past few weeks. This question gets asked each week probably

I'm new please enlighten me ... 

The boycotters at least they are not financially complicit 

the protesters - it may be utterly fruitless but they are giving it a go 

the rest ? Are you just keeping your fingers crossed ? If we won the next two is it ok ?

4 hours ago, Neal said:

What are you failing to understand Andy? I'm not here to be liked, I couldn't care less, I'm not a bloody politician and i don't need to behave like one either. The situation at Rovers WILL get worse under Venkys, people WILL get more angry and i dread to think how some folk on here are going to handle it if they can't handle one or two strong views occasionally. Many moons ago I was a lot more diplomatic on here but after 6 years of watching the club being dismantled and the majority of fans doing the equivalent of jack @#/? my diplomacy has almost gone so don't expect me to be changing any time soon.

I told those hiding behind the same excuses they've been making for 6 years to be men, it was a general remark but i suppose it would apply to you also if you're making those same excuses. 

what I'm trying to understand is why be all nice and polite in public and then behave as you do behind a keyboard?  The situation WILL get worse, however I'm of the opinion that based on 6 years of this, no realistic amount of protesting is going to change our course.  Do I like that scenario - NO

Be men? This makes me laugh, like you are some alpha male role model to be held up as a shining example for people to follow.  If you are an example of a man, I'll stick with being a gent thanks. :lol:

13 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Beat me to it michael. I like stuart have thought and over thought ways of uniting the fan base . I truly believed the only way to defeat the evils bestowed upon us was a united front. Finding ways to incorporate all of the above in stuarts post to make one big protest as a whole fanbase. Im tired of all the excuses, lack of heart, defeatist attitudes, arguing and division amungst fellow supporters. Its pretty clear if people wont hold a piece of red card provided for them for 60 seconds then trying to come up with other ideas to include what was unfortunately the majority of fans is utterly a pointless excercise. Mattyblue is right. It is time to focus on the core of people who will commit time and effort to action. Trying to incorporate the other fans is , if anything, driving the wedge further between the two groups. Ive been in limbo for a while about what is the best thing to do and trying to keep the fans together in the end it boils down to do what you can, set a good example and hope more people start to see sense by themselves with the information available to them and hopefully the more media attention we have been getting.....thanks to the protesters. 

See you at the next supporters meeting 7.30 Wednesday 1 March, Ewood Park WMC. :brfc:

4 hours ago, AndyNeil said:

what I'm trying to understand is why be all nice and polite in public and then behave as you do behind a keyboard?  The situation WILL get worse, however I'm of the opinion that based on 6 years of this, no realistic amount of protesting is going to change our course.  Do I like that scenario - NO

Be men? This makes me laugh, like you are some alpha male role model to be held up as a shining example for people to follow.  If you are an example of a man, I'll stick with being a gent thanks. :lol:

Thing is Andy, anyone who met me on Sunday and was polite got exactly the same back. Anyone who wasn't got exactly the same back also. My point was that despite all that I knew that most of them didn't have the guts to hold up a piece of paper for 60 seconds and chant a few words... Thats just my opinion and i'm entitled to it, i'm not sure how I can make it any more simple for you.

On your second point... It's funny how on here people go to extremes to make a point. Nowhere have I claimed to be an alpha male or an example of a man but i will say this... Anyone who chose to put themselves out there on the past 2 protests i'll consider more of a man than some weasel sat in Macdonalds taking cheap shots at protests.

2 hours ago, MCMC1875 said:

See you at the next supporters meeting 7.30 Wednesday 1 March, Ewood Park WMC. :brfc:

I've attended two of these supporters meetings even put a holiday in at work to come. It's a 60 mile round trip for me. As a single working dad I find it hard enough to get to more than one or two games a month. However if I'm off and can get babysitters I will be their. Always. Family, work, rover's in that order.

1 hour ago, Neal said:

Thing is Andy, anyone who met me on Sunday and was polite got exactly the same back. Anyone who wasn't got exactly the same back also. My point was that despite all that I knew that most of them didn't have the guts to hold up a piece of paper for 60 seconds and chant a few words... Thats just my opinion and i'm entitled to it, i'm not sure how I can make it any more simple for you.

On your second point... It's funny how on here people go to extremes to make a point. Nowhere have I claimed to be an alpha male or an example of a man but i will say this... Anyone who chose to put themselves out there on the past 2 protests i'll consider more of a man than some weasel sat in Macdonalds taking cheap shots at protests.

indeed you are entitled to your own opinion.  Easy to call somebody names from behind a computer screen - what a MAN! :lol:

3 hours ago, AndyNeil said:

indeed you are entitled to your own opinion.  Easy to call somebody names from behind a computer screen - what a MAN! :lol:

Thats a bit rich fella considering when i was doing the red card and Blackpool protest I was giving whatever names I was called straight back... I'm just bluntly honest Andy which obviously doesn't sit easy with you. Anyone who has met me on here i'm sure would tell you that i'd speak my mind just as much in person as I do on here... So you can spare me your 'keyboard warrior' rhetoric. You sat in Macdonalds and made snide comments about those protesting so perhaps you should question your own manhood and your own behaviour from behind your own keyboard fella.

Just now, Neal said:

Thats a bit rich fella considering when i was doing the red card and Blackpool protest I was giving whatever names I was called straight back... I'm just bluntly honest Andy which obviously doesn't sit easy with you. Anyone who has met me on here i'm sure would tell you that i'd speak my mind just as much in person as I do on here, so you cans save your keyboard warrior rhetoric. You sat in Macdonalds and made snide comments about those protesting so perhaps you should question your own manhood.

Looking down, I'm perfectly satisfied with my manhood thanks very much.  Trust me, I don't mind you being honest however what I would say is maybe look at your approach in terms of "winning friends and influencing people".  I was just trying to keep the conversation polite, however If being a  t w a t  sits well with you, then keep going just as you are.

FYI - I was in Mcd's with the kids while they got something to eat. The fact the protest went past as we were in there was pure coincidence - don't be thinking I was sat there like a giddy kipper filming it as the fans past. :lol:

Just now, AndyNeil said:

Looking down, I'm perfectly satisfied with my manhood thanks very much.  Trust me, I don't mind you being honest however what I would say is maybe look at your approach in terms of "winning friends and influencing people".  I was just trying to keep the conversation polite, however If being a  t w a t  sits well with you, then keep going just as you are.

FYI - I was in Mcd's with the kids while they got something to eat. The fact the protest went past as we were in there was pure coincidence - don't be thinking I was sat there like a giddy kipper filming it as the fans past. :lol:

What's your body got to do with anything? It's our actions that define us...

Sorry mate, this is like speaking to a brick wall... Didn't i just say i'm not interested in making friends and being diplomatic? I've done all that and people are still hiding behind the same excuses, so it's time they got called out for it. I'm here for BRFC and to do my bit for the protests, despite that i'm still entitled to my opinion. 

Despite wether it was coincidence, you still watched it go by and made belittling comments... And you have the spine to call me expletives. Rich.

I'll call it there with you, I can't make it any clearer and i'm not wasting anymore time repeating myself. 

Just now, Neal said:

What's your body got to do with anything? It's our actions that define us...

Sorry mate, this is like speaking to a brick wall... Didn't i just say i'm not interested in making friends and being diplomatic? I've done all that and people are still hiding behind the same excuses, so it's time they got called out for it. I'm here for BRFC and to do my bit for the protests, despite that i'm still entitled to my opinion. 

Despite wether it was coincidence, you still watched it go by and made belittling comments... And you have the spine to call me expletives. Rich.

I'll call it there with you, I can't make it any clearer and i'm not wasting anymore time repeating myself. 

mate? You come across, behave like and probably are a thunderc u n t  so don't be calling me mate.

called out for it? Different language to me I'm afraid...I said how many fans turned up.  If because it was a small number you find that belittling, that's your problem, not mine.  I'll call you pretty much what I like - goose/gander and all that.

That more your level of dialogue?

Just now, AndyNeil said:

mate? You come across, behave like and probably are a thunderc u n t  so don't be calling me mate.

called out for it? Different language to me I'm afraid...I said how many fans turned up.  If because it was a small number you find that belittling, that's your problem, not mine.  I'll call you pretty much what I like - goose/gander and all that.

C'mon ladies, you're ruining Coyle Out day. :lol:

Just now, AndyNeil said:

My level of dialogue? I've repeated the same point to you 3 times... You purposely underestimated the numbers Andy or perhaps you're just not very good at maths. 

Call me whatever you like Andy, with as many expletives as you like  but just remember your keyboard warrior comment a few posts ago... Mate. 

Just catching up after a few days away and see a bitchfest has developed again.  To cut to the chase, was there a red card protest?  I didn't notice anything on TV.  Very sad if there wasn't anything as surely this was the best game this season to protest at.  it was even set up by Sutton and Savage having a right go before the game on live TV.  Probably tells me that what I have suspected for some time is right, it's over and there's no point bothering about Rovers until the bankrupted shell is left behind.

On 2/21/2017 at 8:58 PM, blue kiwi said:

it was spoilt by the goals coming in the minutes around 18 and 75.

The publicity for the cause was excellent and I have come round to thinking that is what matters.

Whether more people can't be arsed to join in a march in Blackburn or get distracted by a goal matters less to India or to the F.A. Notoriety for the evil ones must be the priority!

Archived