SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Raise a red card to the Raos

EwoodDawn

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

He's not a great pundit, but that doesn't justify hating the man. He's done more for this club than most.

You've obviously not heard him, stuck up for Kean and snagged the fans on relegation day of all days.

Numerous other examples. Don't condemn without having the facts or reasoning 

23 minutes ago, A cup of beans said:

You've obviously not heard him, stuck up for Kean and snagged the fans on relegation day of all days.

Numerous other examples. Don't condemn without having the facts or reasoning 

He got abuse today because he said there would be no protest.

There was no protest.

At all.

That is far more concerning than the thoughts of Gallacher.

Disappointed to hear about the no show protest, I am so frustrated, a golden opportunity wasted to have our voices heard on TV really believe that we need a group of people to work at uniting the WAR, Trust, and BRAG as just have too many small voices heard. Need one loud clear one

BBC described it as "there were romors of a fan protest against the owners before the start of the game, but that goal has really livened everyone up!"

That's it, no other word of any problems.

Pretty much the very worst fear surrounding the match came true.

• Backroom
Just now, Mr. E said:

BBC described it as "there were romors of a fan protest against the owners before the start of the game, but that goal has really livened everyone up!"

That's it, no other word of any problems.

Pretty much the very worst fear surrounding the match came true.

Don't think the protest would have happened anyway. There wasn't a single chant against the owners leading up to the 18th minute.

Just now, Tom said:

If I was a neutral watching the game on tv sadly I wouldn't know that the Rovers fans had an issue with the owners other than a mention by Sutton

Correct Tom , that is why I do not go anymore , until more people wake up and smell the coffee , Blackburn Rovers are Fuc**d

• Backroom

Got put right off our fans today. I stood in the rain for 90mins handing out red cards, to be insulted by people on both sides (Utd fans were actually more courteous), and no obvious sign that there is any issue with our owners.

Not renewing next season to be sat next to a bunch people who would rather insult me than speak up against the Raos.

Screw the lot of them.

'We want Venky's Out' was sung on a few occasions.

Quite a few red cards were brandished across the Blackburn End. Alas, scoring just before the 18th minute didn't lend itself to a mass showing- though how many had paper cards or even knew about it? 

There are plenty of matchgoers that do plenty and do not deserve the vitriol- save that for those that do.

Just now, Mike E said:

Got put right off our fans today. I stood in the rain for 90mins handing out red cards, to be insulted by people on both sides (Utd fans were actually more courteous), and no obvious sign that there is any issue with our owners.

Not renewing next season to be sat next to a bunch people who would rather insult me than speak up against the Raos.

Screw the lot of them.

I had it from the Ewood Blues years back. Every time I see their protest banner now  I always think of the time I was told to STFU.

Some of our lot deserve Venkys.

Archived