BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] THE CLUB SHOW 1992 | BLACKBURN ROVERS DOCUMENTARY

Pete1981

30 minutes ago, Roving Mick said:

I can't even remember that friendly, even though I will have been there.  We need stuff like this badly - especially these days.

Pre-season 2002-2003

Rovers won 3-2

Berg scored a diving header at Darwen end.

Lazio managed by Roberto Mancini and had players like Diego Simeone, Jaap Stam, Dino Baggio and Simone Inzaghi

Just now, Roving Mick said:

I remember Dino Baggio playing for us not long after.  Sadly he was more forgettable than the match we're talking about.

You mean " The  invisible man " ? I got home just as we kicked off in a Euro away game on TV so I missed the team sheet.

After less than 5 minutes I'd figured out 10 of the players from either spotting them or from the commentary but I couldn't figure out who the 11th player was. After about 25 minutes Baggio actually touched the ball and I knew then who was number 11.

On Mon Feb 27 2017 at 2:44 AM, AllRoverAsia said:

Thank you for posting.

A really enjoyable video.

Brought back great memories of an:D hour in the company of Messrs Clayton and Douglas after a friendly at Ewood v Lazio some years ago.

I've got the photos to prove it :D

COYB

Was that the game we won 3-2? If so i was there. Remember nesta played for lazio. I was also at the barce game we also won 3-2 the likes of kluivert and overmars were playing for barce that afternoon. Anyone remember the game we played psv? That was under hodgson

Just now, roverandout said:

Was that the game we won 3-2? If so i was there. Remember nesta played for lazio. I was also at the barce game we also won 3-2 the likes of kluivert and overmars were playing for barce that afternoon. Anyone remember the game we played psv? That was under hodgson

Yes that was it. Good game too. Berg got one of our goals maybe 2? Cant recall. It was just a bit rare for Berg to score.

Archived