BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast 84

J*B

BRFCS will be recording its next podcast on 10th October. The panel will be host Ian Herbert, Kamy (if he remembers this time!), Scott Sumner (@sasumner on Twitter, freelance Journalist, Rovers fan, editor of Rovers Fanzine), Michael Taylor (@marpleleaf on Twitter), Alan Myers (former Rovers Director, @alanmyersmedia on Twitter) and I. 

If you've got any questions, suggested content, thoughts to offer up or just want to be considered a friend of the podcast please put them below.

Also, if you want to be involved in these podcasts let me know. They're not exclusive, if you're keen and available you'll get on. They keep letting me go on, so the bar is low.

For Alan Myers.

Is it true that if you turn the photographs round in the Royal Box of Desai'and Rao's Mum and Dad there are photographs of the shadow director pasha (or whatever name he is using this week) with Andercon, Huber and Sella popping champagne whilst rubbing 50 pound notes onto each others bodies whilst Fat Barry is P****** on the Rovers badge just outside the tunnel ?

why is there a private security firm (expensive) situated along the Darwen End (and nowhere else) when the protests have long since gone and the people behind  it have aslo  long gone

13 hours ago, J*B said:

The panel will be host Ian Herbert, Kamy (if he remembers this time!), Scott Sumner (@sasumner on Twitter, freelance Journalist, Rovers fan, editor of Rovers Fanzine), Michael Taylor (@marpleleaf on Twitter), Alan Myers (former Rovers Director, @alanmyersmedia on Twitter) and I. 

Illuminati

Archived