BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] This is not the Wigan match thread.

lraC

For those who want to carry on the general debate about the owners, agents, current agents, potential corruption, and other related matters, here is a new thread. For this who choose to ignore these things, you are still welcome to post.

Just now, Rover_Shaun said:

The elephant in the room topic?

Like saying let's discuss bakeoff but don't mention the cakes.???

Don't mention the agents, who after all are pretty nice people, but are slightly out of line with their advice. They will get it right eventually though and Venkys have never lost site of that, so keep on going back for more advice.

Daft thread no need for it it's all clearly been a mistake via bad advice and crumpled phone signals causing great misunderstandings between Blackburn and India, don't know why they kept getting through to Switzerland when they clearly dialled Pune.

In other news elephants fly and Tyson Fury is the greatest fighter of all time, apart from Hong Kong Phooey he was the man but don't bet on it :blink:

12 minutes ago, lraC said:

Don't mention the agents, who after all are pretty nice people, but are slightly out of line with their advice. They will get it right eventually though and Venkys have never lost site of that, so keep on going back for more advice.

Who is advising them on who to take advice from? We could be stuck in some sort of paradox.

All this bad advice and not one of the three stooges has stopped and thought of the benefits of not taking advice from the person that has previously given them bad advice.

Madam: Why don't we employ someone that has actually had success in football before?
Baz: We had that maam in John Williams.

Madam: Why did we get rid of him?

Baz: Old Jerome.

Madam: Why did we listen to him?

Baz: Steve told us.

Madam: So who do we get now?

The skinny one with a suit too big for him: I'll get Jerome on the phone.

16 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Who is advising them on who to take advice from? We could be stuck in some sort of paradox.

All this bad advice and not one of the three stooges has stopped and thought of the benefits of not taking advice from the person that has previously given them bad advice.

Madam: Why don't we employ someone that has actually had success in football before?
Baz: We had that maam in John Williams.

Madam: Why did we get rid of him?

Baz: Old Jerome.

Madam: Why did we listen to him?

Baz: Steve told us.

Madam: So who do we get now?

The skinny one with a suit too big for him: I'll get Jerome on the phone.

Between you and me, it is possible to sue for bad advice. If the advice costs you millions, then you would have a fair case. Given that's all that has happened here, I wonder why they don't just bring it on. Unless of course we are missing something.

http://www.besr.org/library/badadvice.html

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Redacted , like all the references to George H.W Bush will be on the juicy pages  , oops redact that

He did not have relations with that woman, until someone found out the truth of course.

Just now, lraC said:

I have just been reading back through a few of these posts, given that I had a reply to one of my earlier postings. Things can quite often look unobtainable, but when people are prepared to fight against the odds, sometimes the truth is uncovered. The best football analogy I can think of, is that of the families of the Hillsborough disaster. These people were initially fobbed off, but against huge odds, fought and eventually got justice for the loss of their loved ones. The best Blackburn one I can think of, is the story of Graham Caveney. He reported what was happening to him, but this abuse was buried for years, whilst he had to go on suffering. This abuse was buried so deeply that the perpetrator even had part of the college where he worked named after him. He died without being taken to task, but at least when Graham's story was told, the truth was out in the open.

What exactly is the driving force behind this? & when/if achieved what do you intend to do?

50 minutes ago, Skiptonrover said:

What exactly is the driving force behind this? & when/if achieved what do you intend to do?

This is not some sort of a personal vendetta by me. There are plenty of people working away to expose the truth behind the takeover and running of the club. If what I have read, seen and heard are eventually proven to be true, I would hope that those responsible, for the wrong doing are charged and punished accordingly, as in my view there is criminal activity involved.

The FA and in particular their fit and proper test, should be deemed to be seriously flawed, again if the truth about the takeover comes out. Also evidence, has been presented to them, which they have chosen to ignore.  So I would want the current owners of the club, to be stripped of their ownership and for the club to be compensated for its loss. I don't hold Venkys solely responsible for the whole mess, but would expect for their part in it, that the alleged debt is wiped out and a seizure of their assets to be made, to make this good. With sufficient capital in the club to move it forward, then perhaps, a sensible owner/ part fans ownership model, could be adopted and the club starts to move in the right direction once again.

The driving force behind it, so far as I am concerned, is I have seen the club that I have supported and loved for 45 years, destroyed by what appears to be corruption and greed and I want the people responsible to be exposed.

By the way, what do you want for the club and the current owners?

I am quite sure, as mentioned above that Graham Caveney, thought his efforts were in vane too and the families of the Hillsborough victims, were told by plenty of people, that their case was futile too.

Just now, lraC said:

I am quite sure, as mentioned above that Graham Caveney, thought his efforts were in vane too and the families of the Hillsborough victims, were told by plenty of people, that their case was futile too.

https://www.panmacmillan.com/authors/graham-caveney/the-boy-with-the-perpetual-nervousness

I'd never heard of him but looks an interesting story. Great title and a great song!

11 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

https://www.panmacmillan.com/authors/graham-caveney/the-boy-with-the-perpetual-nervousness

I'd never heard of him but looks an interesting story. Great title and a great song!

Yes it is a very interesting story and just goes to show, what lengths people will go to, to bury the truth. Fortunately, people do have the tenacity to fight for justice and I consider Graham Caveney to be a hero of mine. Read his book, it is excellent and also very enlightening.

8 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Shame. You brought so much to the table.:rolleyes:

What's an even bigger shame, he failed to answer my question (By the way, what do you want for the club and the current owners?) preferring to post a link instead. Given that I answered his in an honest and candid manner, it feels like he has copped out!

1 hour ago, lraC said:

This is not some sort of a personal vendetta by me. There are plenty of people working away to expose the truth behind the takeover and running of the club. If what I have read, seen and heard are eventually proven to be true, I would hope that those responsible, for the wrong doing are charged and punished accordingly, as in my view there is criminal activity involved.

The FA and in particular their fit and proper test, should be deemed to be seriously flawed, again if the truth about the takeover comes out. Also evidence, has been presented to them, which they have chosen to ignore.  So I would want the current owners of the club, to be stripped of their ownership and for the club to be compensated for its loss. I don't hold Venkys solely responsible for the whole mess, but would expect for their part in it, that the alleged debt is wiped out and a seizure of their assets to be made, to make this good. With sufficient capital in the club to move it forward, then perhaps, a sensible owner/ part fans ownership model, could be adopted and the club starts to move in the right direction once again.

The driving force behind it, so far as I am concerned, is I have seen the club that I have supported and loved for 45 years, destroyed by what appears to be corruption and greed and I want the people responsible to be exposed.

By the way, what do you want for the club and the current owners?

Yeah but lets not just stop at blaming Venkys, Kentaro/SEM and the FA.

Gone against what I said I would do because I don't want to be ignorant. The question came after I said I wouldn't post on the thread (not technically true I failed to read was in a rush) I had to nip out. Answer - content with a midtable championship side who can hold there own, odd cup runs, (need more throught the turnstiles to be realistic) regarding the owners couldn't give a monkeys don't really think about them. Any more questions now won't answer on this thread. I'm not being ignorant just can't be bothered going over old ground all the time.

Archived