BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

9 hours ago, islander200 said:

He has been poor but in my opinion he was mismanaged also.

He was the wrong signing to bring in, that 7 million should have been used on a proven player or 2 rather than a project.But im sensible enough to realise Brereton didn't place the price tag on his head, as far as I'm aware he has never come out saying he was worth that sort of money.

I just don't agree screaming at a 19 year old that he is a useless donkey etc is right.

And I was beyond annoyed after the Forest game to be met with a post from a fellow rovers fan gloating that Brereton had a shit game.I have often thought a rovers player has been shit but iv never ever been happy when he has had a poor game so I could be proven right . Even when he has 2 excellent performances in a row same poster gives no credit.

This season Brereton has been very good and he deserves credit for it

Yes, can't disagree with any of that, but a few people go along to football and vent, or they are drunk. Nothing out of the ordinary and nothing to blame Rovers fans in general for.

I think we've been very kind to him.

2 hours ago, 47er said:

Yes, can't disagree with any of that, but a few people go along to football and vent, or they are drunk. Nothing out of the ordinary and nothing to blame Rovers fans in general for.

I think we've been very kind to him.

I agree. Although there has been lots of stuff on Facebook about "haters" etc, I think most fans have been anxious about his performances, but have been willing him to do well..

Fair play to him for the weekend. He just needs to score a few goals now..

• Like 1

On 24/10/2020 at 22:33, philipl said:

I swapped from chrome to safari but in Safari the option to switch commentaries is not available.

Instead there is a match time bar and a whistle icon which takes you back to the start of the match again if you click it.

Can only go live again by coming out of safari and logging back in again so don't touch it!

I am still getting the circling icon in Chrome even when trying to view the highlights.

I tried edge too and got the same thing.