BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Where is Waggott ?

2 hours ago, JohnGo said:

I bet the tight fisted twat didn’t pay for his ticket yet the backroom boys and girls don’t get in for free. What does it cost maggot? The costs are fixed the ground has 9k supporters get real FREE TICKETS FOR THE LOYAL STAFF.😡

Free tickets for staff are a taxable benefit which explains the need to remove them.  Maybe the staff are able to watch the games live by other means - clearly the Club cannot explain what these ‘alternative’ ways of watching are or they may well fall foul of the HMRC.  This is a NON story.

Edited by Bad Boy

15 minutes ago, JohnGo said:

NON STORY for you pal. Different STORY for those who’s had it taken off them. Don’t forget the BIK has been there since Adam was a lad. Given the tax is 20% of the season ticket price of £399 the BIK is £79.80 which is £6.65 per month PAID BY THE EMPLOYEES. There is no extra liability on the club. Given the employees had enjoyed this BIK for many years (I know guy from Bill Fox’s time who enjoyed this). Are you sure the club increased their pay to offset this loss. Are sure these tight arse son of bitches haven’t. Are you a maggot boy?

You appear to have no idea how the HMRC work nor any idea about tax law.  There is no need to increase pay to cover this loss as other mechanisms are in place.

What is a ‘maggot boy’ please?  Is that a term of endearment or one of abuse?

1 hour ago, Bad Boy said:

Free tickets for staff are a taxable benefit which explains the need to remove them.  Maybe the staff are able to watch the games live by other means - clearly the Club cannot explain what these ‘alternative’ ways of watching are or they may well fall foul of the HMRC.  This is a NON story.

Not convinced by this argument, if you don't actually  take up a free ticket, how can you be taxed on it?

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Not convinced by this argument, if you don't actually  take up a free ticket, how can you be taxed on it?

HMRC probably can't believe anyone would turn down a free match ticket. They obviously haven't seen Rovers recently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bad Boy said:

You are not taxed on it if you don’t take it up.

Have to say I'm still not convinced that this is the reason the benefit was removed, can't see HMRC having either the resources or desire to police and monitor something so trivial.

If anyone can confirm this definitely was the reason, fair enough.

2 hours ago, Bad Boy said:

You are not taxed on it if you don’t take it up.

3 hours ago, Bad Boy said:

If replied to this once and it’s been pulled, so let me repeat. I’ve worked as an accountant  all my working life, for multinationals. The latest being an Indian multinational. So yes I do know how HMRC work. I have dealings with them both for personal taxation and customs, Brexit being the bain of my life for the last 2 years. In simple terms the £6.65 is a tax on the employee and has no impact on the club. The employee decides if they want to take up the benefit. Maggot and his finance bitch should have left as is. Shows small minded mentality.

• Like 4

On 15/09/2021 at 19:17, Bad Boy said:

So it's a definite non story because you've fabricated another way in which staff may or may not be getting around it? Right...

22 minutes ago, Bad Boy said:

Sorry but I am struggling to understand the point you are trying to make.

As I am struggling to understand the point you're trying to make. You've decided it's a non-story because you've also decided something is happening in the background which you know nothing about. Anybody can make up some crap happening in the background to try to explain away anything. As we have seen with these ludicrous covid conspiracy theories.

Basically you're failing the burden of proof to declare this a non-story.

5 hours ago, bluebruce said:

As I am struggling to understand the point you're trying to make. You've decided it's a non-story because you've also decided something is happening in the background which you know nothing about. Anybody can make up some crap happening in the background to try to explain away anything. As we have seen with these ludicrous covid conspiracy theories.

Basically you're failing the burden of proof to declare this a non-story.

4 hours ago, Bad Boy said:

My goodness.  What a load of bollocks.  🤡🤡🤡

4 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Good of you to admit it.

Don’t worry Bruce your on the right track, nothing to do with BIF which are payed by the employee, more to do with narrow minded tight arse twats running the club. I know the Indians would be horrified at the bad press this will give if it became more public. The real story is how the club is being run.