BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Podcasts...

More of a question then anything. I know BRFCS [ir]regularly produce their own wonderful podcast series, but are there any other Rovers related ones that are regularly produced? After much trawling on Spotify and the wider interweb I can't seem to come across any so any pointers in the right direction would be wonderful!

Cheers!

• Like 2

Not directly rovers podcasts but if you look through the main football ones you can find some decent stuff.

I listened to undr the cosh today and it had Luke varney on. Also had Ben Marshall, Owen coyle, David dunn previously.

quickly Kevin will he score has mark Atkins  on an episode

the magic sponge has had David Bentley on, definitely worth a listen

there is a Scottish one I can’t remember what it’s called but that has had quite a few of the Scottish lads on

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Not directly rovers podcasts but if you look through the main football ones you can find some decent stuff.

I listened to undr the cosh today and it had Luke varney on. Also had Ben Marshall, Owen coyle, David dunn previously.

quickly Kevin will he score has mark Atkins  on an episode

the magic sponge has had David Bentley on, definitely worth a listen

there is a Scottish one I can’t remember what it’s called but that has had quite a few of the Scottish lads on

Undr the cosh has also had David Thompson and Michael Gray.

I think the Scottish one you refer too is Open Goal. Has had Damien Duff and Barry Ferguson on.

• Like 2

Cheers y'all.

I'm already a member of the Undr The Cosh and The Cost of Football fraternities but my intrest in something more Rovers specific was piqued by a good one ran by some Southport fans and wondered if I was missing something.

@Herbie6590 I'll shall look forwards to it! And maybe a few of us should get together and try and do a more regular gig as there seems to be a bit of a gap in the market, so to speak!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...