BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Appeal to EFL

1 hour ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Signed 30 players and forced a bloke out the door 6 months after signing him for serious money.

Oh and having a sanctimonious tw... as a manager.

I'd be rather pleased if our owners showed the same initiative in securing a PL place and actually then try to keep it.

Can't argue though about Cooper.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Absolutely nothing. Subsequent events have shown as most of us suspected we had absolutely zero grounds for an appeal and and the entire process was a complete sham.

And predictably Broughton hasn't come out and explained exactly what went wrong as promised either.

I've seen claims that he has based on his "day after" and FF comments.

He hasn't though, you know that, I know that and so do any others who actually look at what was 'promised' and then what actually happened.

I know I'm cynical but this lot, who run the club, give so much ammunition.

Utterly embarrassing all round.  Just seen it on the BBC football home page.

For me this can never ever happen again, Broughton has used up all his 8 lives on this one.

We have to be excellent in the moments that matter, especially given we can't match budget, we have to have better values and behaviours than others, like the times of John Williams.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I'd be rather pleased if our owners showed the same initiative in securing a PL place and actually then try to keep it.

Can't argue though about Cooper.

They signed him after promotion. We might have messed up the deal but they messed with his career.

Edited by SBlue
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, SBlue said:

They signed him after promotion. We might have messed up the deal but they messed with his career.

Well they actually recognised the situation and did their best to rectify their mistake in signing him by loaning him to us.

We, not Forest, fucked that up.

They have sorted it now with a loan to the MLS.

Blaming Forest is a pathetic deflection/ misdirection of facts.

Of course we aren't blameless. But I really wouldn't be happy with the club if on promotion we spent 10m and gave a lad a dream move, then kicked him out of the door for JonJo Shelvey after 6 games worth of minutes.

• Like 1