BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

10 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

What’s this?

Word on the street is that maggot and shadow man were trying to loan out a senior player on deadline day behind JDT'S back. When the player asked JDT about it he didn't know anything about it and the player had been told JDT had given the OK for the move.

This was apparently the reason for JDT being banned from the press conference before the QPR game as he was absolutely furious.

Rumours are that Hyam was the player involved.

Edited by Upside Down

On 16/04/2024 at 16:40, Exiled_Rover said:

Who turns like the Titanic, is clumsy and loves a 40 yard cross field ball into touch.

Perfect example yesterday. That first goal would have been in Row Z if there was any doubt. Lenihan was a good defender. Before him I thought Grant Hanley was even better. Does the basics.

Hyam does not and is not.

I've had my suspicions about this player for some time, all going back to the 3-0 nil hammering at Burnley - remember that picture where Tella is holding the three fingers up to his face? Can you imagine someone like Glenn Keeley, Kevin Moran, Hendry or Andy Todd letting that slide? Tella wouldn't have been on solid food for six months.

He's a bang average Championship defender - the odd good game, like last week at Leeds. Captain material in a struggling team scrapping to stay up? No chance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ray-Von said:

I've had my suspicions about this player for some time, all going back to the 3-0 nil hammering at Burnley - remember that picture where Tella is holding the three fingers up to his face? Can you imagine someone like Glenn Keeley, Kevin Moran, Hendry or Andy Todd letting that slide? Tella wouldn't have been on solid food for six months.

He's a bang average Championship defender - the odd good game, like last week at Leeds. Captain material in a struggling team scrapping to stay up? No chance.

There's a few that aren't - remember Barnsley fans telling us about Brittain when we signed him? "Not up for a relegation scrap". His tracking back for their 2nd yesterday proves it.

Can't do it under pressure.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead

Probably said it before, but it bears repeating. Day after we got smashed at the Dingle dome, he’s posting on his instagram story about going to Dubai.

Shithead.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

Probably said it before, but it bears repeating. Day after we got smashed at the Dingle dome, he’s posting on his instagram story about going to Dubai.

Shithead.

Showed that day what a bunch of mard arsed bunch of cowards we are. Dingle turd put kam on his arse after scoring and not one fought back and stood up for him . Should of sparked a full on Derby brawl that bit not our set of chickens.

• Like 1

Travis has his shortcomings (although that applies to most of the squad tbh), but he's always seemed to genuinely care about the club and been proud to be a part of it. 

Even on the day he signed for Ipswich, he was liking tweets from our fans who were outraged at the decision to loan him out. 

I've never felt that same passion from Hyam.

• Like 3