BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

BRFCS Subscribers - competitions & giveaways

We've decided to offer FOUR shirts now we know what the sizes/sleeve length requests are...

The draw has been made & the lucky winners are

@oldjamfan  @Mike E  @jodrell  @Polky

Congratulations to all our winners & thanks for supporting our subscriber offer. 

If you are attending the Watford game on Saturday, you can collect your prize from us in our cabin in the fanzone behind the BBE. We will ask you for the email address associated with your BRFCS account by means of identification. 

If you aren't coming on Saturday - please could you PM me on here with the name/address details for postage? Realistically, these will be posted out after Christmas. 

If you would like a Tony Parkes shirt but didn't win one in this competition - we will have our remaining stock available for sale from our cabin on Saturday.

Here's what is left :-

L/S   2 x Junior (age 13/14)   1 x L     3 x XL

S/S  3 x L  3 x XL  2 x 2XL   1 x 3XL   1x 4XL 

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 changed the title to BRFCS Subscriber-Only Giveaway - SEE IF YOU ARE A WINNER
12 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

We've decided to offer FOUR shirts now we know what the sizes/sleeve length requests are...

The draw has been made & the lucky winners are

@oldjamfan  @Mike E  @jodrell  @Polky

Congratulations to all our winners & thanks for supporting our subscriber offer. 

If you are attending the Watford game on Saturday, you can collect your prize from us in our cabin in the fanzone behind the BBE. We will ask you for the email address associated with your BRFCS account by means of identification. 

If you aren't coming on Saturday - please could you PM me on here with the name/address details for postage? Realistically, these will be posted out after Christmas. 

If you would like a Tony Parkes shirt but didn't win one in this competition - we will have our remaining stock available for sale from our cabin on Saturday.

Here's what is left :-

L/S   2 x Junior (age 13/14)   1 x L     3 x XL

S/S  3 x L  3 x XL  2 x 2XL   1 x 3XL   1x 4XL 

Happy days!

See you on Saturday 😄

• Like 2

Fix....😤

Another member of this very parish was moaning at me he didn't win, "I never win anything" I then explained you had to be a subscriber, "Oh" was the response 🤣

I'll put it down to that long trek to Southampton at the weekend, the numpty!

Edited by Gav
  • Like 2

• Herbie6590 changed the title to BRFCS Subscribers - competitions & giveaways