BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1875 plus membership

From the website (regarding the various membership schemes):

‘Due to fulfilment times, fans should note that we don't anticipate membership packs to be ready until October’

That’s three months away - I hope people are happy to wait…

Edited by wilsdenrover

1 hour ago, bazza said:

And your membership pack is..................

One wash bag, one pair socks, one key ring. Not even a cheap bottle of wine from Whalley 😩

And you have to wait 2 to 3 months for your ‘goody’ bag. Our commercial strategy, set up and offer is conference league, and that is probably being highly disrespectful to conference league outfits. What a joke

• Like 1

I didn't see the October bit. I thought it was a shocking offer, but now I know that too it really well and truly beggars belief 🤯

Fulfilment times!?!?! These are things that could be sorted in an effing day or 2 from UK sources! 3 months means they're coming from the far east, how many do they honestly expect to sell 🤣

Even for Rovers this is truly next level, who's actually the head of procurement? Does it fall under Swag?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

I didn't see the October bit. I thought it was a shocking offer, but now I know that too it really well and truly beggars belief 🤯

Fulfilment times!?!?! These are things that could be sorted in an effing day or 2 from UK sources! 3 months means they're coming from the far east, how many do they honestly expect to sell 🤣

Even for Rovers this is truly next level, who's actually the head of procurement? Does it fall under Swag?

Whoever it is, they haven’t been in the job very long…

24 minutes ago, rigger said:

So the main selling point of the 1875 club is that you can spend £20, to save a fiver on each of the three cat A games.

And it's for poor sad old beggars like me who like to: i) "collect" away Grounds where I haven't previously seen us play; and

ii) are too aged and infirm to stand on terraces for 90+ minutes.

It must have been popular last season because, if memory serves, it was only £10 then. 😉

Not for me to put the words "Swag" and "money-raising scam" - sorry, "scheme"; you know how these words sound similar! - in the same sentence, you understand.

This seems as good a place as any to put this.

I’ve just received the following in an email from the club - how difficult would it have been to make sure ‘unmatched’ ‘fingertips’ and ‘energy’ each started and finished on the same line?

It might only be a small gripe but I think it is another example of the poor standards which run through certain parts of the club.

IMG_1131.thumb.jpeg.b2c5ed8dbe639c703a0a71c0dddc678e.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

That’s one of the worst offers I’ve ever seen be invented. Be better to ask for a charity donation to the club

You know the saying when somebody waffles on? "He/she said a lot without saying anything".

That's what that offer reminds me of. Looks impressive on initial viewing simply due to the list form, until you read it. A money grabbing piss take.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

I’ve just received the following in an email from the club - how difficult would it have been to make sure ‘unmatched’ ‘fingertips’ and ‘energy’ each started and finished on the same line?

It might only be a small gripe but I think it is another example of the poor standards which run through certain parts of the club.

I am no marketing or UX expert, but that looks and reads terribly.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

That's your shitty email client. 😁

image.thumb.png.0f3cc38aafd9dcfbf76ac3e185e17de9.png

• Like 1