SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre Season Friendlies & Lancs Cup

T4E

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not heard anything. All the Blackpool fans are saying they definately have a friendly against rovers again though.

It's hard to see when considering Rovers are in Germany until Saturday 24th at the earliest; Blackpool play Preston on Tuesday 27th (and Morecambe on Wednesday 28th); and Rovers play Preston on Saturday 31st.

The only available date would be mid week around Wed 4th, but the League starts the following weekend - do clubs play friendlys that close to the start of the season? It'd be good if they were pencilled in for then, but it seems unlikely.

As for Chester, could it be the reserves that are playing?

Isn't Huddersfield away meant to be on the cards?

Cheers for that sounds promising but not sure if the dates fit in with my plans. I hope to got though as it should be a laugh.

Just checked the website HERE all return flights seem to be in the region of £150. What dates are you going so the return price is only £81?

Cheers for that sounds promising but not sure if the dates fit in with my plans.  I hope to got though as it should be a laugh.

Just checked the website HERE all return flights seem to be in the region of £150. What dates are you going so the return price is only £81?

Sorry ignore me about those prices.

There is nothing confirmed apart from preston away and the friendly against great harwood the rest is rumours!

Sorry Mr Williams but you emailed me last week confirming when the matches in Germany are taking place.

Or maybe you are Mr Souness.

Someone else who obviously knows more than the people who run the club.

I think you will find HERE Souness has already confirmed we are going to Germany.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.