SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre Season Friendlies & Lancs Cup

T4E

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheeky sod  tongue.gif .  Yes i've booked flights for me and Scotty(although i'll leave the surprise of where i've booked his to till later).  Haven't booked a hotel yet as was waiting but that one you mentioned looked fine to me.  Just let us know if you're booking in there and I shall do likewise. 

Should be a good do anyway and am looking forward to it.

What flights are you on?

Flying out on the 19th and returning on the 21st. Only cost about £40 each from Manchester, cheers for that site by the way.

As for the hotel surely it makes more sense to stay nearest the pubs & clubs or am I missing the point. wink.gif

Official site showing us playing at Stockport on July 28th.

Its a Wednesday Night 7.45 KO.

The official site shows nothing much, apart from 15 different windows trying to sell me Pet Insurance or something equally as irrelevant to what I'm looking for.

Can anybody provide a link.

There is nothing confirmed apart from preston away and the friendly against great harwood the rest is rumours!

Sorry Mr Williams but you emailed me last week confirming when the matches in Germany are taking place.

Or maybe you are Mr Souness.

Someone else who obviously knows more than the people who run the club.

I think you will find HERE Souness has already confirmed we are going to Germany.

Where and when are we playing these friendlies in Germany?

There is nothing confirmed apart from preston away and the friendly against great harwood the rest is rumours!

Sorry Mr Williams but you emailed me last week confirming when the matches in Germany are taking place.

Or maybe you are Mr Souness.

Someone else who obviously knows more than the people who run the club.

I think you will find HERE Souness has already confirmed we are going to Germany.

Where and when are we playing these friendlies in Germany?

I was told not to say until it is announced but it is between the 17th and 23rd with a local game and a six team tournement. Oh and it takes place in Stuttgart.

Edited by Jordan

Brought back memories of Division One and the promotion season instantly.

And for me, memories of almost crippling myself by walking into the rather hard edge of a bench in a pub in Stockport and taking a rather large chunk of my skin off. Happy days. biggrin.gif

Brought back memories of Division One and the promotion season instantly.

And for me, memories of almost crippling myself by walking into the rather hard edge of a bench in a pub in Stockport and taking a rather large chunk of my skin off. Happy days. biggrin.gif

Better than falling down a hole whilst pushing Glenns car down Haslingden Old Road.

I have fond memories of the Working Mens Club next to the away end.

bit more info,rovers are also in a 14 team tournament playing 2 games @ 25mins each way,think they play those on the wednesday and friday but not 100%.

think boblingen are in the 3rd div aswell,

I was told initially it was the Tuesday and Friday, 20th and 23rd IIFC

The Novotel in Boblingen is only 39 Euros per room that weekend. Bargain.

bit more info,rovers are also in a 14 team tournament playing 2 games @ 25mins each way,think they play those on the wednesday and friday but not 100%.

Its only a 6 team tounement group stages on the 20th July Final; is on the 23rd. You are correct about the time of the matches.

Just posted this on the official board, thought I better post it here before you all swan off to the wrong place....

Jordan, if confronted with a sign saying Boblingen to the left and a sign saying Bopfingen to the right, take the latter one!

German game dates are 17th, 20th and 23rd of July, but we're still awaiting confirmation of the teams for the tournament on 20th/23rd

ta

Lee

Actually, I've also found a Bobingen too on a map too.

17th July Rovers v TV Bopfingen 1861 EV at the Jahnstadion. KO 7pm

Its only a 6 team tounement group stages on the 20th July Final; is on the 23rd. You are correct about the time of the matches.

Jesus don't do that to me. After persuading Scotty to go out there I can just imagine the stick i'd get if we didn't even get to see a match. Any idea's where this 6 team tournament will take place. Heard someone mention it was the same thing Rangers was in last year. Did a bit of checking and that was in Auerbach but was only 4 teams and no final so not sure if it's the same.

So you lot are going to Boblingen for the weekend. Nice!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.