BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

I am not proud to say that I gave in and got a list of the answers :ph34r: To be honest, even with the answers I cannot see how some of them work.

Guess I am either really stupid or am just missing something thats starring me in the face

I liked the Sonic and MGS3 questions. :)

A lot of the questions are reference questions or puzzles to solve. For example, some of the older generation would understand that question and answer to number two was an old joke. Not in a million years would I know that if I wasn't told. Similarly, non-gamers, and probably even most gamers, would not get the Snake question.

I liked the Sonic and MGS3 questions. :)

A lot of the questions are reference questions or puzzles to solve. For example, some of the older generation would understand that question and answer to number two was an old joke. Not in a million years would I know that if I wasn't told. Similarly, non-gamers, and probably even most gamers, would not get the Snake question.

What question numbers are the Sonic and Snake questions? I am a gamer and would be interested to see if I would know them

little bit off topic....it's a part of football.

Today, my 2nd favorite club's mascot's bairthday.I made a pop-up birthdaycard then sent it.

most biggest ,popular site use my card with mascot "Fronta" WoW!!

http://www.jsgoal.jp/photo/00021300/00021334.html

.....Now I'm planning my book"J-Leagu's furry mascots"....ha ha ha!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.