BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

I have taken it upon myself to create a new thread just for cool stuff thats found on the net. Instead of posting new threads when new clips are found and what not why not bang them in here.

Like with the Friday Funnies Thread I sometimes remember seeing a joke and come back months later to pick it up and send it onto people and its handy to go straight to the thread and find it rather than trawling through the other pages.

Anyway, this could be a pants idea but here goes with the first one:-

South Park does the Matrix - click

If you use firefox as your browser, I can highly recommend the "StumbleUpon" extension for finding really interesting stuff on the web that you wouldn't otherwise find.

It allows you to specify a range on interests, you then click on the "Stumble" button and it randomly takes you to a website. If you like it, click on a button and it saves the link against your account (so you can easily find it later).

Stumble also allows you to see the stumbles of other users that like the same sites that you like.

Certainly worth a look.

Just finished the submachine thingy.Took a while to suss out what to do with the spoon but got there in the end.A good ten minutes wasted-now off to the ley inn to watch the golf on the big screen--NOT!!!

Only got 3 pieces, the last one is doing my head in. I think it is something to do with the clock.

Edit: Done it.

done it all save the clock! Last peice is obviously in it, and I need something to pull the counterweigh down...but can't anything to do it with and the top room with the leak is empty! :angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.