BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield away

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sat through enough and if have the money will always follow rovers no matter how crap we are. Its called being a supporter. @#/? me I went when that shithead Kean was manager

All because you're willing to waste your money watching this dross doesn't mean you should badmouth others who choose not to. You don't know their financial circumstances or commitments.

I will be attending out of my sense of duty. I likely won't enjoy it but mehh, one thing I won't do is begrudge others who choose to do something else with their time.

Its not bile its the truth. Fact is rovers fans are spoilt rotten by success that jack brought and have forgotten how to support they're local team. Even Burnley are better supported than rovers and that's embarrassing. Stop sulking about being a @#/? team and support the club or they're may not be a club to support in a few years time!

Its not bile its the truth. Fact is rovers fans are spoilt rotten by success that jack brought and have forgotten how to support they're local team. Even Burnley are better supported than rovers and that's embarrassing. Stop sulking about being a @#/? team and support the club or they're may not be a club to support in a few years time!

Are you one of those fans that blame the fans for relegation as well? Do you think the boos for Bowyer are out of order?

• Moderation Lead

Oh dear me. The only thing that's embarrassing is the content of this post above.

Double facepalm time.

• Backroom

If financial then fine. You don't stop going cause your team are crap.

You don't have to follow the crowd you can make your own decisions.

I'm likely to stop going next season not because we are bad but because under the current manager we are boring, he's boring he's made me utterly bored with it.

You don't have to follow the crowd you can make your own decisions.

I'm likely to stop going next season not because we are bad but because under the current manager we are boring, he's boring he's made me utterly bored with it.

Not sure anyone actually enjoys the games any more. Even when we win it's rarely exciting. I enjoy the occasional away game, more-so for the boozy day out...

• Moderation Lead

Truth hurts

Not really, I still go to the games, but I completely understand why others choose not to. I don't think it's as simple as you're portraying.

captur10.jpg

Not at all. Personally never booed rovers off and never will. As for bowyer he may not be the best but I've seen far worse than him manage this club in recent years. People can do what they like but if you've stopped going because we are a poor team u were never a true fan in the first place

The reason people dont go is because were in the championship it IS that simple if you think the fans will come flooding back when venkys go your kidding yourself. How many members do the action group have thousands? Why aren't they doing more to persuade fans to return to ewood? A football club without its fans is nothing and if the people of Blackburn aint careful nothing is what they'll end up with.

• Moderation Lead

The reason people dont go is because were in the championship it IS that simple if you think the fans will come flooding back when venkys go your kidding yourself. How many members do the action group have thousands? Why aren't they doing more to persuade fans to return to ewood? A football club without its fans is nothing and if the people of Blackburn aint careful nothing is what they'll end up with.

We've had this discussion so many times, and it's just not true. Fans of long standing don't go because they're frustrated with the direction the club is heading and are voting with their feet.

You're not helping yourself here, you really aren't. Last time we were in the Championship (99-00 onwards), our attendances were far higher.

But then again this situation is unique, we've never had such neglectful absentee owners before. I do wish the stadium was more full, I really do, but let's not cause mischief like you have done above with naughty comments which are economical with the truth at best.

A bit of advice, carry on posting like you are doing, and you won't be posting on here for long, enjoy it while you can.

Not at all. Personally never booed rovers off and never will. As for bowyer he may not be the best but I've seen far worse than him manage this club in recent years. People can do what they like but if you've stopped going because we are a poor team u were never a true fan in the first place

I have an ST and go to away games. I get the chance to play football some Saturdays and have missed some games as I'd rather play than watch that cr@p. Does that make me "not a true fan" ?

I don't think many have stopped going because we are a poor team but for a variety of reasons. Bowyer's boring football and boring demeanour, poor results, Venky's hold on the club, the contempt shown for the fans by the club. Pay your good money to walk out of Ewood miserable almost every week. I find myself peed off pretty much every time I watch Rovers and it often ruins my weekend. I don't know why I bother but I can understand why some don't.

The away support on Sat afternoons has stood up remarkably well since relegation from the Prem. Often better than the latter Prem days so the assumption that people don't go away just cause we are out of it is rubbish. Would expect that to tail off now with naff all to play for and the general feeling towards things at Ewood then apart from the hardcore who want a day out it's a waste of time and money to a lot.

Btw what the feck have Burnley got to do with it ? Their support is every bit a @#/? as ours in similar circumstances when things aren't going well and they certainly turn on their team quicker. Strange you should bring them up eh ? :rock:

I'm a season ticket holder and at every match at ewood so don't tell me I'm not a true fan. I won't however spend any more money than I've already spent to follow my club away in the league because I can't see the point any more. I went to the cup games against Swansea Stoke and Liverpool too if you're interested. Other than the fact that we need the premier league money I couldn't care less what league we play in. I do care however that the games are boring as he'll and were losing more at home than I can remember recently, that I feel completely detached from any sense of belonging to the club. I feel my views don't count and that nobody listens to what the fans want. I cannot see the point in ruining any more weekends than I already ruin. The awfulness makes me angry still on Monday. It takes a week for me to get over the completely avoidable losses. I can't come on here and post till Sunday at he earliest for fear of saying something that let's me down.

Archived