BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers revisited 2 - my latest blog

Bang on again Glen, no other blog comes close to telling the story. Keep it up mate if you can as i know your very busy.

Just goes to show how dysfunctional things were and still are, thank god we had fans like you and Mark Fish at least trying to get things into perspective but you two against a team of corrupt stooges and tasked with turning titanic i think you did well. 

Thank god we have people like Mark, Paul and Glen or god knows they'd have gotten away with a second designed relegation far sooner.

Just now, Willie Eckerslike said:

Thanks for the ongoing insight into the last few years Glen.

Bigdoggsteel will be along shortly to ask what proof you have that any of this happened :rolleyes:

It wasn't Henning Berg just a bald bloke delivering stationary and you can get those moustache/glasses & nose things from most joke shops any Asian mate could have played Shebby :lol:

15 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Thank god we have people like Mark, Paul and Glen or god knows they'd have gotten away with a second designed relegation far sooner.

I've seen this phrase used a couple of times now. Excuse my ignorance, but what benefit is it to the Venkys for the club to be relegated? 

Just now, Ryan said:

I've seen this phrase used a couple of times now. Excuse my ignorance, but what benefit is it to the Venkys for the club to be relegated? 

none for the club,

keeps the revolving door oiled though

Just now, yoda said:

none for the club,

keeps the revolving door oiled though

I get what you mean but wouldn't that only benefit these dodgy agents, rather than those right at the top? 

Sorry if these seem obvious questions but this message board is virtually my only source of information on the Venkys circus!

Just now, Ryan said:

I get what you mean but wouldn't that only benefit these dodgy agents, rather than those right at the top? 

Sorry if these seem obvious questions but this message board is virtually my only source of information on the Venkys circus!

What if the "dodgy" agents are the top of the club ?

puts a different perspective on the events off the last 6 + years would you not say

Just now, yoda said:

What if the "dodgy" agents are the top of the club ?

puts a different perspective on the events off the last 6 + years would you not say

Fair point, aye. Would certainly explain a few things.

You'd think any money they'd be making from these deals would be virtually nothing compared to what they'd make by having a team in the premier league though. That's the part I can't understand.

Just now, Ryan said:

Fair point, aye. Would certainly explain a few things.

You'd think any money they'd be making from these deals would be virtually nothing compared to what they'd make by having a team in the premier league though. That's the part I can't understand.

They will keep going until it is not economical to do so, a bit like coal mining or oil recovery

Archived