BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2006

neekoy

rover.gif 2 england v sweden tickets went in rishton on sunday night for £1325 dry.gif  tinykit.gif

399958[/snapback]

I was there Waggy, made me laugh. I know it was for charity and that but some people really have no idea. Going rate for a pair is about £550-600.

I ended up with a Rovers signed ball by the 94-95 championship squad.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rover.gif fifa site is still worth checking tst mania last night i heard tinykit.gif

400586[/snapback]

yes, i picked up TST5 for Ghana (includes USA, Italy, Czech Rep, Croatia (probably), and France (probably)) and TST3 for Spain for a couple of mates.

very slow this morning though since then

a bit like our defence last night. i can't believe that i got up at 5am to watch that!

yes, i picked up TST5 for Ghana (includes USA, Italy, Czech Rep, Croatia (probably), and France (probably)) and TST3 for Spain for a couple of mates.

very slow this morning though since then

a bit like our defence last night.  i can't believe that i got up at 5am to watch that!

400588[/snapback]

I stayed up waiting for the match. Had a helluva tough time trying not to nod off.

I got the tickets yesterday... not for any World Cup match, but for Australia vs Greece at the MCG in May. It will be jam packed and is bound to have a terrific atmosphere.

I think a consideration may be the number of tickets you want. I can see individual tickets being returned a few times, but I imagine getting tickets for two people for the same game is very difficult.

What time did you get them Bellamy? The tickets appeared to have dried out by about 3pm yesterday and I didn't manage to get close all day really, even when the payment pages came up i was greeted with the German error 403 page as soon as i continued.

Are we expecting any more available before the end of the sales period?

I requested seven matches months ago where I paid FIFA an extortionate amount of money for the opportunity to maybe be allocated one match automatically. I didn't actually get it through the site. I've never even got to a point where I can purchase any tickets in this phase, even Iran Vs Angola with an obstructed view.

rover.gif i've got a poland v costa rica game,if anyone is intrested tinykit.gif

401571[/snapback]

You've got to be joking. The Polish fans have named the English as their No 1 targets this summer, they will be the most troublesome this world cup. ph34r.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.