SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2006

neekoy

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 7 tickets in total now- 6 from this round and one from previous rounds.

One semi-final, Brazil -Australia plus 5 other less "desirable" games- but hey, it's the world cup!

All accommodation and car hire booked, plus flights all organised. YIPPEE

I've got 7 tickets in total now- 6 from this round and one from previous rounds.

One semi-final, Brazil -Australia plus 5 other less "desirable" games- but hey, it's the world cup!

All accommodation and car hire booked, plus flights all organised.  YIPPEE

401613[/snapback]

To be honest Jan, your not likely to see Scotland there for a number of years, so you might as well go and enjoy yourself.

I've got all England games to the final (if they get there) and also 2 x semi-final at Munich.

I cannot for one minute understand how you have managed to get 6 tickets in that last phase, but fair play.

I've noticed theres a new conditional phase just opened, does anyone know what its about? It seems like there isn't much chance of success but possible worth a go anyway.

401687[/snapback]

It's what I said in the last page. You ask for seven matches (category one last time I think, may well be the same this time), and FIFA charge you for the most expensive. If tickets become available at least your name is in the ballot. If you get any of the matches, they refund the difference. If you get nothing, they refund the whole thing. Just be prepared to pay category one prices and say bye-bye to a few hundred quid for a period of time with no guarentee of getting anything in return.

I've whacked it on the credit card. I have interest free on purchases for 6 months, so I'm hoping it will be refunded by then.

I'm not expecting to get anything, I am aware that you only get one match but to be honest i'd make the journey just for one of the group matches.

I cannot for one minute understand how you have managed to get 6 tickets in that last phase, but fair play.

I've noticed theres a new conditional phase just opened, does anyone know what its about? It seems like there isn't much chance of success but possible worth a go anyway.

401687[/snapback]

simple- once you see a ticket, get past the waiting room- spending a little while there- only to find out that it's sold out. keep the browser at that page- and open others. At one point i had about 15 browsers open. the chances are, if you continue to hit refresh, someone will do something silly and a ticket will come back on sale (got 4 that way and a few I turned down)

Also applied under the conditional phase!

Edited by Jan

We've got 5 matches, applied for the conditional, too. Applied for some of the matches that were most expensive on Razor Gator, hoping we can always trade for what we want. Either way, I picked matches I can go see if not. It was interesting, the Japan matches were by far the most expensive.

By the way, is anyone going to Eng-Trin? We are going to soak up the atmosphere and would like to meet up with people. Also if anyone is coming from Blackburn, we'd love it if you could pick up some Rovers stuff for us (assuming the store has any left, as the online store doesn't seem to).

By the way, is anyone going to Eng-Trin? We are going to soak up the atmosphere and would like to meet up with people. Also if anyone is coming from Blackburn, we'd love it if you could pick up some Rovers stuff for us (assuming the store has any left, as the online store doesn't seem to).

401720[/snapback]

Clare and I are going for the atmosphere, Charlie. I'm sure we could pick up some stuff from the shop for you. Plenty of pre-printed Pedersen shirts in there!

401720[/snapback]

Charlie - I won't be around for Eng v Trin (we arrive on the 17th and leave on the 22nd) but would dearly love to meet up with you and Mrs American and attempt to repay your kind hospitality from last year in New York on our side of the Atlantic.

Share your schedule fella, and we should try and arrange a mass Rovers meet up!

rover.gif my tickets are coming at 11.30am tinykit.gif

401968[/snapback]

I got my semi-final ones laste week.

They are close to a foot long and made of thick card.

No way will they fit in your pockect.

But then, FIFA provide you with a holder for your tickets to hang around your neck.

I'll be wearing that - NOT!

make sure you don't fold the ticket on the chip.

If that breaks, you will have a few problems getting in.

Was there any communication to tell you that you have to take your passport with you to the match?

If anyone hears of England tickets going from a reliable source please let me know. Didn't really bother this time because of family holidays but thats changed so i'm now desperate for tickets.

No chance i know, but if you don't ask.......

Tris, why not give me your ticket, thats what friends are for biggrin.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.