BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2006

neekoy

Just had a mad 5 minutes...loads of TST tickets became available and I've just bought 2 x Cat1 TST7's for France - which means I'm going to the World Cup Final!!!!!!!!!!

Come on England.

Anyone want to swap some French tickets for England tickets?  Eddie - know anyone in Paris???

biggrin.gif

384970[/snapback]

rover.gif well done kidder,going to the final how much was the full tst-7 tinykit.gif

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was part of that 5 minutes. I clicked on TST 7 for Trinidad and Tobago. Asked for 2, everything fine, got to the stage where I typed in my card details - great! Clicked on "Check details". I get this:

Leider konnte der Bestellprozess nicht durchgeführt werden.

Bitte überprüfen Sie, ob die Verwendung von Cookies in den Einstellungen Ihres Browsers zugelassen ist. Für die ordnungsgemäße Durchführung des Bestellprozesses wird die Verwendung von Cookies vorausgesetzt.

Um zum Ticketshop zurück zu kehren, verwenden Sie bitte den Zurück-Button Ihres Browser oder rufen die Internetadresse des Ticketshops in der Adresszeile Ihres Browsers erneut auf.

Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis und freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch

If anyone knows what it means I'd be grateful. If England win the thing, I'll look back on this moment with anger.

384973[/snapback]

It means turn cookies on, and use the browser back button to return to previous page

Thank god it's on the telly smile.gif

Beats queing on a website trying to get tickets,

385118[/snapback]

Typical armchair supporter wink.gif

As it appears I wll be, as I cant be bothered with all this now, but you never know I might get lucky and get Angola V Portugal.

rover.gif i'm following tickets on german e-bay england v paraguay averaging 500 euros tinykit.gif

386665[/snapback]

I got Paraguay v T&T allocated through FIFA from my conditional ticket application.

I'm also following a couple of Aus v Croatia tickets, but I think I'm going to get priced out of the market.

I'm going to drink so much in Germany!!

I got Paraguay v T&T allocated through FIFA from my conditional ticket application.

I'm also following a couple of Aus v Croatia tickets, but I think I'm going to get priced out of the market.

I'm going to drink so much in Germany!!

386950[/snapback]

You want to meet up at the Paraguay/T&T match? We've got tickets for that one, too.

You want to meet up at the Paraguay/T&T match? We've got tickets for that one, too.

386983[/snapback]

Yep, would be cool.

PM me nearer the time and we can arrange something. PM me and I'll give you my contact details.

I'll be the drunk one!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.