neekoy

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to exactly the same games!!

thumbs-up.gif  thumbs-up.gif

382199[/snapback]

Get anything for the early matches in Gelsenkirchen, Tris? We're there for the first 2 matches - Poland/Ecuador on the 9th and US/Italy on the 13th.

And for those not going to the Finals; the BBC / ITV TV schedules

Games to be shown on the BBC & ITV:

All times BST

Fri 9 June

1700: Germany v Costa Rica BBC

2000: Poland v Ecuador ITV

Sat 10 June

1400: England v Paraguay BBC

1700: Trindad & Tobago v Sweden ITV

2000: Argentina v Ivory Coast ITV

Sun 11 June

1400: Serbia & Montenegro v Netherlands BBC

1700: Mexico v Iran BBC

2000: Angola v Portugal ITV

Mon 12 June

1400: Australia v Japan ITV

1700: USA v Czech Republic BBC

2000: Italy v Ghana BBC

Tues 13 June

1400: South Korea v Togo BBC

1700: France v Switzerland BBC

2000: Brazil v Croatia BBC

Weds 14 June

1400: Spain v Ukraine ITV

1700: Tunisia v S Arabia ITV

2000: Germany v Poland BBC

Thurs 15 June

1400: Ecuador v Costa Rica ITV

1700: England v Trinidad & Tobago ITV

2000: Sweden v Paraguay ITV

Fri 16 June

1400: Argentina v Serbia & Montenegro BBC

1700: Netherlands v Ivory Coast ITV

2000: Mexico v Angola ITV

Sat 17 June

1400: Portugal v Iran BBC

1700: Czech Republic v Ghana ITV

2000: Italy v USA ITV

Sun 18 June

1400: Japan v Croatia ITV

1700: Brazil v Australia ITV

2000: France v South Korea BBC

Mon 19 June

1400: Togo v Switzerland BBC

1700 S Arabia v Ukraine ITV

2000: Spain v Tunisia BBC

Tues 20 June

1500: Ecuador v Germany/Costa Rica v Poland ITV

2000: Paraguay v T'dad & Tobago/Sweden v England ITV

Weds 21 June

1500: Iran v Angola/Portugal v Mexico ITV

2000: Netherlands v Argentina/I Coast v Serbia & M ITV

Thurs 22 June

1500: Czech Republic v Italy/Ghana v USA BBC

2000: Japan v Brazil/Croatia v Australia BBC

Fri 23 June

1500: Ukraine v Tunisia/S Arabia v Spain BBC

2000: Togo v France/Switzerland v S Korea BBC

The BBC will also have live coverage of England's first knockout clash - possibly against hosts Germany or Poland - if they qualify with ITV taking picks two and three. The remaining games will be split between the two broadcasters on a one-by-one basis.

First choice of quarter-final also goes to the BBC, which would again be England if they make the last eight. BBC will take first and fourth pick of quarter final games, with ITV taking picks two and three

And any England semi-final or final appearance would also be on the BBC as well as ITV...

Anyone else heard of anything like this??

Played 5-a-side with a colleague last night, he'd religiously followed the application rules to the extent of getting a new Mastercard especially for World Cup tickets.

Last Thursday, the card issuer contacted him to ask for approval for an "unusual transaction" - an "out of character" request for payment. The request was from FIFA to debit around 500 quid.

Of course he said yes yes yes, pay it now!!!! He was told there should be no implications - this was a "referral" not a "refusal". He waited in excitement to see what matches he'd got.

He got the standard email from FIFA on Saturday saying his application for tickets had not been successful in the draw.

And the card in question - with a 2 grand limit - has not been debited.

So FIFA appoint Mastercard as a key sponsor, then they collude to set up a system where you can't use VISA or AMEX to pay for tickets ... and then, when you've been allocated some tickets on your new Mastercard, M/C won't pay FIFA because it's an "unusual transaction" so the ticket application is rejected?!??!??!?

There must be other cases like Steve's - and this smacks of a football + money cock up that's just taken the p*ss a little bit too far.

All of a sudden some action: tickets available for Sweden Vs Paraguay, Germany Vs Costa Rica and Togo Vs Korea Republic

Edit: In fact, throughout the last 15minutes, 8 or 9 games have suddenly had a few obstricted view tickets availabe. None of them were ones I was interested in though.

Edited by all you need is duff

Yeh, Same here.

Im after a couple of tickets for the Last 16 game  at Kaiserslautern.

No chance of getting any on there I'm afraid.

384679[/snapback]

Did anyone succeed in Phase 4? I stayed up from 10pm (when the tickets went on sale) to 1.30am before the site updated to German text and was all red, in other words all sold out.

Does anyone know if there are going to be any more tickets released. Apparently there were some more released last night too?

I'm looking for tickets to any games in Munich, and also any Australia games if you know anyone looking to offload any?!?!

rover.gif i think tickets will go on sale when they are returned from fa,s sponsers etc,a mate off mine got a 1st game ticket that involves germany,so i expect some tickets for all teams to appear.it will stop the english fa from not selling the returned tickets like they did for the croatia match in lisbon.the fa bought them but refused to put them on sale as they said all england fans had tickets mad.gif what they really meant was all englandfans that pay £70 to be menbers off the sunday school club had tickets,and all the rest can buy off touts tinykit.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.