BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2006

neekoy

Was on there from the second they went on sale and saw loads ... but got stuck in the waiting zone and couldn't get beyond. For example, there were TST's for Trinidad (inc. TST7's) - other countries as well - and a few obstructed views for one of the England games. Talk about frustrating ... I felt I was almost there.

All the single tickets seemed to go straight away but the TST's stayed a bit longer. I was in the waiting zone for 2 hours!!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it annoying that they had TSTs available for the US, but I'm wait listed through the US Federation. Made the ticket page my homepage now, so will check every day.

384868[/snapback]

rover.gif these will be tickets not sold first time round,or those that were not paid for ie bank transfers tinykit.gif

It's a Team Specific Ticket that allows you to follow your team throughout the tournament - a TST7 takes you to the final, TST6 to the semi and so on.

384920[/snapback]

Cheers. so if you buy a TST7 and don't make it past the group stage, what happens to your ticket? Do you lose what you paid for or are you paying more with every stage?

rover.gif if you have a tst 7 trinadad,and they do not qualify you follow the group winners ie england,till they get knocked out,ie in the quarters beecause i have a tst5 tongue.gif  tinykit.gif

384925[/snapback]

Something that has always bothered me on this one - let's assume there are 1,000 TST7 tickets per team ... that means that 32,000 tickets have already gone for the final. How does that work then? Or ... if 2,000 TST7's per team, 64,000 final tickets gone!!!

Therefore, I can only assume that the actual number of TST's available was "very small". No wonder I didn't get any!!!

rover.gif if you have a tst 7 trinadad,and they do not qualify you follow the group winners ie england,till they get knocked out,ie in the quarters beecause i have a tst5 tongue.gif  tinykit.gif

384925[/snapback]

So when England finish 2nd to Sweden, you will have watched one England game, vs Trinidad and be left watching Sweden for the rest of the tournement.

Where as me, who is in the so called sunday school club. Will be watching England.

Bit of a gamble Waggy ? tongue.gif

Edited by Will

Not had any luck so far. Waiting for a game out of England's, Aus vs Jap and Port vs Iran to come up.

Every time i see a game available(well in limited supply) i go back a few mins later and it's gone.

It isn't looking good for anyone like me who wants tickets mad.gifsad.gif

Live in hope! rover.gif

So when England finish 2nd to Sweden, you will have watched one England game, vs Trinidad and be left watching Sweden for the rest of the tournement.

Where as me, who is in the so called sunday school club. Will be watching England.

Bit of a gamble Waggy ? tongue.gif

384944[/snapback]

rover.gif i have a england tst5 biggrin.giftinykit.gif

Just had a mad 5 minutes...loads of TST tickets became available and I've just bought 2 x Cat1 TST7's for France - which means I'm going to the World Cup Final!!!!!!!!!!

Come on England.

Anyone want to swap some French tickets for England tickets? Eddie - know anyone in Paris???

biggrin.gif

I was part of that 5 minutes. I clicked on TST 7 for Trinidad and Tobago. Asked for 2, everything fine, got to the stage where I typed in my card details - great! Clicked on "Check details". I get this:

Leider konnte der Bestellprozess nicht durchgeführt werden.

Bitte überprüfen Sie, ob die Verwendung von Cookies in den Einstellungen Ihres Browsers zugelassen ist. Für die ordnungsgemäße Durchführung des Bestellprozesses wird die Verwendung von Cookies vorausgesetzt.

Um zum Ticketshop zurück zu kehren, verwenden Sie bitte den Zurück-Button Ihres Browser oder rufen die Internetadresse des Ticketshops in der Adresszeile Ihres Browsers erneut auf.

Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis und freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch

If anyone knows what it means I'd be grateful. If England win the thing, I'll look back on this moment with anger.

Edited by all you need is duff

Just had a mad 5 minutes...loads of TST tickets became available and I've just bought 2 x Cat1 TST7's for France - which means I'm going to the World Cup Final!!!!!!!!!!

Come on England.

Anyone want to swap some French tickets for England tickets?  Eddie - know anyone in Paris???

biggrin.gif

384970[/snapback]

I know plenty of people who'd take the tickets, don't know if they have England tickets to swap, but if you decide you want to sell them I'm sure I know some people who'd happily buy them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.