Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2006

neekoy

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god

BA flights are £48 one way and don't involve 7 hour waits.

366467[/snapback]

Yeah, but they are from London not Manchester, and even so theres no flights at that price on the 10th june getting you into frankfurt in time to see the game.

Our flights are booked using Hapag Lloyd, going out on the 8th to Cologne and coming back on the 14th. Given Hotel prices etc al, its probably for the best we dont go for too long.

rover.gif two tickets for the england v trinadad have reached £300 on e-bay already tinykit.gif

366830[/snapback]

rover.gif got that wrong its bloody sweden v trinadad and it's £360 already,they are selling australia 1st 3 games x 3 tickets for £2,500 thats a £1600 profit.and too think i gave my trinadad/england tickets away mad.giftinykit.gif

For the game in Cologne, i'm flying Liverpool to Amsterdam, then 2hr on the train. £36 return = nice price.

366831[/snapback]

With the amount of cheap flights from the UK to mainland Europe and then excellent transport links to and from Germany, I can see many people doing trips of this nature.

• 2 weeks later...
rover.gif i,ve been thinking long and hard about fifa's ticketing policy for the wc2006,all tickets that i have seen on e-bay say if you give us your detials we will change the names on the tickets via fifa.well if fifa have a brian about them they will know 90% off these requests are for tickets that have been touted.and they should confiscate the tickets and re-sell them at the stadiums to genuine fans. tinykit.gif

• 2 weeks later...
rover.gif ANYONE APPLYING FOR TICKETS IN THE LATEST STAGE?i tried to apply for some tickets and got a unsuccessful e-mail back because i applied under a new application as i had forgot my username and password,when i regenerated my username and password the fifa site refuses to accept them mad.giftinykit.gif

rover.gif ANYONE APPLYING FOR TICKETS IN THE LATEST STAGE?i

372766[/snapback]

Me and 3 mates have applied for the trinidad game.

We are also trying to get tickets from the street stand selling thingys in frankfurt for the paraguay game.

Didn't think there was much point in trying for the sweden game! thumbs-up.gif

right through to the final.

372822[/snapback]

Your a bit optimistic aren't you wink.gif

I leave england on 8th June, drive over to germany and come back on the 22nd June. As the amount of money i spend in this time will need to be earned back over the summer sad.gif

Going over on the 8th, In Cologne for a couple of nights, Frankfurt for the Paraguay game, and flying back on the 14th. Applied for a few tickets, hopefully will get the England v Paraguay game and Australia v Japan.

Your a bit optimistic aren't you  wink.gif

I leave england on 8th June, drive over to germany and come back on the 22nd June. As the amount of money i spend in this time will need to be earned back over the summer  sad.gif

372824[/snapback]

If England make it to the Final, tickets will be like rocking horse ######.

I'll have one and will be going, they have as much chance then the next team.

Going over on the 8th, In Cologne for a couple of nights, Frankfurt for the Paraguay game, and flying back on the 14th.  Applied for a few tickets, hopefully will get the England v Paraguay game and Australia v Japan.

372836[/snapback]

Australia v Japan ohmy.gif stay away SteB, I want that tickets wink.gif

As for me, Aussie Rovers and myself have applied through the ballot for tickets to all the Australian groups matches, Portugal v Iran and the final. Considering I missed out on tickets through the Football Federation of Australia's crappy ticketing system, I'm hoping to at least get one ticket to any of these games. Anyway if I miss out on tickets I'll be there with 20 other mates in some square in some German town drinking wheat beer and having a good time.

Australia v Japan ohmy.gif stay away SteB, I want that tickets wink.gif

As for me, Aussie Rovers and myself have applied through the ballot for tickets to all the Australian groups matches, Portugal v Iran and the final. Considering I missed out on tickets through the Football Federation of Australia's crappy ticketing system, I'm hoping to at least get one ticket to any of these games. Anyway if I miss out on tickets I'll be there with 20 other mates in some square in some German town drinking wheat beer and having a good time.

372977[/snapback]

I'm going to be in Germany too with another BRFC fan (Bristol Rovers unfortunately though!)

I'm in the ballot for tickets and I've also got my hand in for conditional tickets but I'm not expecting too much success to be honest. Does anyone know the authenticity of online sites like www.euroteam.info and www.razorgator.com as they seem to have all tickets but just at very expensive prices.

Oh, and can one of the mods pin this as I'm sure we're going to be discussing it more and more over the next few months and it would be good to use this discussion as a way of meeting up with a few Rovers whilst we're in Deuschland.

I'm going to be in Germany too with another BRFC fan (Bristol Rovers unfortunately though!)

I'm in the ballot for tickets and I've also got my hand in for conditional tickets but I'm not expecting too much success to be honest.  Does anyone know the authenticity of online sites like www.euroteam.info and www.razorgator.com as they seem to have all tickets but just at very expensive prices.

Oh, and can one of the mods pin this as I'm sure we're going to be discussing it more and more over the next few months and it would be good to use this discussion as a way of meeting up with a few Rovers whilst we're in Deuschland.

373686[/snapback]

Most agencies like the ones mentioned above tend to take payment well before ticket delivery. Read the small print as it tends to always say that they will provide tickets if they receive them and payment will be refunded if they don't.

I think you are better off getting them when you get out there, i've never had a problem in the past. Then at least you can soak up the atmosphere and if you don't get a ticket can watch it in a bar. At least you can say you where kind-off there

rover.gif ANYONE APPLYING FOR TICKETS IN THE LATEST STAGE?i tried to apply for some tickets and got a unsuccessful e-mail back because i applied under a new application as i had forgot my username and password,when i regenerated my username and password the fifa site refuses to accept them mad.gif  tinykit.gif

372766[/snapback]

The mega efficient Germans have made it impossible for people to apply for more than seven games.

Unless the people involved accidentally mis-spell their names on the subsequent application, move next door and enter their passport numbers slightly wrong.

If that happens then you can apply for 14 games - we've gone for 7 group games in Cologne / Dortmund / Gelsenkirchen (for ease of access via Amsterdam) and have taken a punt on getting 2nd round, quarter, semi and final tickets for England (if they top group B ).

Edited by Tris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.