SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2006

neekoy

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.  How's everybody making out so far?  My buddy & I have 2 seats for each US match through to the semis. (cat-3)  And no; I'm not interested in any opinions about whether or not we'll get that far.

smile.gif  thumbs-up.gif  rover.gif

375569[/snapback]

same for me, although I have Cat 2 for the first match, and a separate Cat I for the CZE-GHA match as well.

but I also plan to see what happens in the swap/resale portal that opens Feb 1

I'm waiting on the next FIFA ballot where I've asked for Australian group tickets, Portugal v Iran tickets and Finals' tickets. Hopefully I'll get something out of ballot and at least get to see a game in a stadium.

375799[/snapback]

Have you heard that the Brazil v Aus game was one of the most oversubscribed matches of the group stages? I guess there's lots of people who want to see the mighty Socceroos, and it also doesn't help the game being on a Saturday too.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got another. From the sound of things it's another group game, but anybodies guess as to which one. Can't even remember all the matches we applied for. Nice news to hear following Portugal/Mexico.

Got 2 matches, match 2 and match 36 (I think - one in the 30s in Kaiserslauten). The only worry about match 2 is my vacation starts the next day!! I'm sure I can work something out with the boss to leave a day early and arrive at the match jet lagged.

Got 2 matches, match 2 and match 36 (I think - one in the 30s in Kaiserslauten). The only worry about match 2 is my vacation starts the next day!! I'm sure I can work something out with the boss to leave a day early and arrive at the match jet lagged.

381765[/snapback]

I think this is probably where i will end up, back in my wahlmart. I havent got a chance in hell of getting a ticket for a DE game, wouldnt mind going to a smaller game though. Fritz Walter is one of my favourite stadiums in the world as it goes, my father used to play there smile.gif The fan-park looks like it will be a great place to watch the games from, well a lot safer than Leeds city centre anyway blink.gif

Edited by andy82

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.