BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2006

neekoy

rover.gif was in liverpool on saturday with a few england pals,we were argueing about the pro's and con's off the club called ENGLANDFANS.i reckon it's a rip off,£70 to join and then you must gain caps to obtian tickets.

in november ENGLAND play ARGENTINA,not in buenos aries or london but in bloody GENEVA,i was told 10k england fans had applied for tickets to get there caps.england played denmark in another friendly 1 game into the season.

i said they would be better pooling the money they had spent,at least £600 to buying tickets off a tout in germany.some games the english fa will have as little as 4k tickets,which go to the top 70% cappers and the other 30% go in a lottery.SCANDALOUS I SAY tinykit.gif

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taking about carrying bags I saw an interview with rooney after the eng match on wed SSN. Times surely are not hard for him but he seemed to be carrying his belongings in a black bin bag !!! Made me chuckle I used to have my kit in Asda carrier bags but not a top pro player. Did anybody else see this ?? Or had I had one too many sherberts ?

353293[/snapback]

laugh.gif I saw it as well, not only Rooney, but every player had a black bin bag smile.gif

• 1 month later...
rover.gif just booked my first flight £77 manchester to hamburg for the last 16 /quarter final games,thinking off flying in and out for the group games tinykit.gif

363192[/snapback]

Waggy is it you that says England are always home from Tournaments before you are, if so you'd best have at least a fianls ticket

I am going back out to Germany in February were I will stay for 3 days. Then I have a short stay in Holland - all work I must add.

In March there is a possibloe visit to South America ( again work related) and I would not mind a piece of that.

Still, the plan is for a 3 month stay in Germany/Holland. the snag is the 4-5 weeks pre World Cup, working away like a beaver and then having to suffer the agony ofthe WC at the tax payers expense !!!! smile.gif

rover.gif BOOKED  MY FLIGHTS FOR THE 2 GROUP GAMES,nearly £300 for me and junior for the 1st game in frankfurt,but got the sweden one for only £90 for me only tongue.gif  tinykit.gif

365989[/snapback]

I know the experience will be amazing but those ticket prices are too much.

rover.gif might sound expensive,but i have been saving in my germany 2006 fund for nearly 4 years.germany is not a place to spend a month saw,i have decided to fly in and out,will miss the trinadad game sad.gif i think the flights are reasonable for direct flights to germany.the major players ba and lufthansa prices were extortionate tinykit.gif

rover.gif might sound expensive,but i have been saving in my germany 2006 fund for nearly 4 years.germany is not a place to spend a month saw,i have decided to fly in and out,will miss the trinadad game  sad.gif i think the flights are reasonable for direct flights to germany.the major players ba and lufthansa prices were extortionate tinykit.gif

366033[/snapback]

Scheduled airlines thats why, all cheap economy will have gone yonks ago

predictions anyone? odds with an accululator bet on these results?

Group A

Germany 9pts

Pland 6pts

Costa Rica 3pts

Equador 0pts

Group B

England 9pts smile.gif

Sweden 4pts

Paraguay 2pts

Trin' & Tob' 1pt

Group C

Arentina 7pts

Holland 7pts

Ivory Coast 3pts

S & M 0pts

Group D

Mexico 7pts

Portugal 6pts

Angola 3pts

Iran 1pt

Group E

Czech Republic 9pts

USA 4pts

Italy 4pts

Ghana 0pts

Group F

Brasil 9pts

Austraila 4pts

Japan 2pts

Croatia 2pts

Group G

France 7pts

South Korea 6pts

Switzaland 4pts

Togo 0pts

Group H

Spain 9pts

Tunisia 6pts

Ukraine 3pts

Suadi Arabia 0pts

last 16

Germany Vs Sweden 2-0

Argentina Vs Portugal 2-1

Czech Republic Vs Austrailia 1-0

France Vs Spain 1-2

England Vs Poland 2-0 biggrin.gif

Mexico Vs Holland 0-1

Tunisia Vs South Korea 0-2

Brasil Vs USA 2-0

Quarter Finals

Germany Vs Argentina 2-1

Czech Republic Vs Spain 0-1

England Vs Holland 1-1 (3-2 et) laugh.gif

South Korea Vs Brasil 2-0

Semi Finals

Germany Vs Spain 1-0

England Vs Brasil 2-2 (2-2 et Brasil win 4-3 on penalties) mad.gif

3rd/4th place play off

England Vs Spain 2-1 dry.gif

Final

Gremany Vs Brasil 1-2

Edited by Rovers Air Force

Working on my itinnerary right now. The second England match falls right between the 2 first 2 US matches, and would give us enough time to go see all 3. Wondering if anyone going to the England match on the 15th in Nuremberg would be interested in splitting a hotel room with Mrs. American and myself on the nights of the 14th and 15th. (Not positive that is the plan yet, just looking at options.)

From the draw it turns out we have got tickets for Trinidad v Sweden and USA v Czech.

I haven't bothered with accomodation or flights yet, im still thinking about getting a mini bus.

Either way, I don't mind stopping out of town anyway, and I'm sure there will always be accomodation somewere. How are people getting alogn booking flights?

rover.gif there seems a few cheap flights going via other countries,but you can't beat direct flights,the problem with changing flights is delays mad.gif sometimes make you miss the connextions tinykit.gif

366429[/snapback]

going there we have a 5hour wait, which is a bit annoying

coming back we have a 12 hour wait ohmy.gif but hopefully we can have a look around milan and go on a tour of the san siro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.