BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

rover.gif did rangers not have a share issue a few months ago tinykit.gif

Waggy, Rangers were £76m in debt. The share issue "only" raised £52m so they failed to raise the money they hoped for.

In a good footballing year, Rangers lost £29m last year. This year, they failed to get into the Champions League so their losses are immediately £15m worse before they start trying to find economies.

No doubt there were welders on board the Titanic... (wrong era but you get my drift!)

Edited by philipl

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this just what always happens?  dry.gif

One club makes a bid. It's turned down.

They scrimp and scrape to make an improved "final" offer. It's turned down.

They say the deal's dead and usually "It's the player I feel sorry for."

Then the player moves two days later for an undisclosed fee.

The deal is dead.

I feel sorry for Barry in all of this ...

There it is!! Do you work for Rangers?! wink.gif

Waggy, Rangers were £76m in debt. The share issue "only" raised £52m so they failed to raise the money they hoped for.

Actually that's the exact amount they planned to raise through the rights issue. Tut tut.

Actually that's the exact amount they planned to raise through the rights issue. Tut tut.

I seem to remember hearing that most of that moeny actually came direct from David Murray's pocket

Dado, you work for a bank you told us. You must be used to reading legal documents.

Go read the FIFA Regulations on transfers and agents.

Would you say Rangers and Viola have contributed to "The Maintenance of Stability" in the contract between Blackburn Rovers and Barry Ferguson as prescribed by FIFA?

You blame Viola for this farce. Rangers played along as well.

EDITED - Please don't use personal insults

Ricky

Edited by Ricky

Dado, you work for a bank you told us. You must be used to reading legal documents.

Go read the FIFA Regulations on transfers and agents.

Would you say Rangers and Viola have contributed to "The Maintenance of Stability" in the contract between Blackburn Rovers and Barry Ferguson as prescribed by FIFA?

You blame Viola for this farce. Rangers played along as well.

EDITED - Please use more personal insults

Ricky

More?

Klos out for the season. Oh dear. And considering he's been the only thing between them and a right good hiding more than once this season....................

Maybe we could fool them into thinking Amoruso is a goalkeeper????

Post hoc rationalisation to cover their embarassment- you know half the Scottish papers write what Murray tells them to

No, it was stated when Murray came back in to control at Rangers that he hoped to raise £52m through the rights issue. Unless Murray's vast fortune has also equipped him with a flying De Lorean, it raised what he intitially said that he hoped it would.

I think you're probably right, Den. He just thought we'd cave in. I hope we don't.

Words cannot express how much I dislike this guy. I disliked him when he was with Rangers, but was prepared, in the spirit of Scottish solidarity, to give him a chance with us, but he's been everything I thought he'd be. (This doesn NOT include talented, or creative, or ANYTHING positive).

Wish we could sell him for £6m for him then to take a long walk off a very short pier.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.