BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Future

Regarding Warning Levels. We did actually have the on the last version of the software but we figured they'd confuse people (along with the member numbers) so I hid them.

As both have caused confusion I may well do the same again.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RSS news feed is working again (if you don't know what an RSS news feed is, then don't worry about this smile.gif ).

Firefox users may like to know that you can use our RSS feed to have brfcs.com news scrolling across their browser as it gets posted (even when not viewing the site) using this extension - http://inforss.mozdev.org/

And please folks, read the thread before asking questions. The same things are being answered over and over.

317363[/snapback]

Conversely it would be appreciated if new questions were answered. mad.gif

317500[/snapback]

Maybe you should not ask such difficult questions biggrin.gif

And please folks, read the thread before asking questions. The same things are being answered over and over.

317363[/snapback]

317500[/snapback]

317507[/snapback]

Funny you should mention that Ed.

The same thought occured to me biggrin.gif

317363[/snapback]

317500[/snapback]

317507[/snapback]

Funny you should mention that Ed.

The same thought occured to me biggrin.gif

317510[/snapback]

huh.gif

This is all getting a bit confusing.

is it just me or was the old forum faster?

317571[/snapback]

Been working fine for me.

Just wanted to add that the function that allows you to click the little arrow on quotes so that you go to the original post is quite useful.

Okay on ICBINF any topics I haven't read remain marked as unread when I next log on.Hence I can pick up where I left off.

Whereas on the main footy forum this doesn't appear to be the case or if so it only goes to the last post.

Can it be arranged that topics you havent had time to read can be marked as unread?

is it just me or was the old forum faster?

317571[/snapback]

I think this new forum is slower as well. But then again I'm not reading it as quickly.

Thanks for the U/G everyone - looks good. However, could someone compile a list of all the questions that have been asked though and put them together in one post or release a DVD or something?

However, could someone compile a list of all the questions that have been asked though and put them together in one post or release a DVD or something?

Do it yourself you idle badger-botherer.

I like the ignore user option. That could come very handy for some of the over enthusiastic new members

316773[/snapback]

Where is that button? I really, really feel the need to use it.

TIA.

317208[/snapback]

What, and take away half the enterainment value of the board?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.