SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Major Incident In London

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

........It appears that anyone disagreeing with your rather obvious extreme right views on this thread ...........

332244[/snapback]

withstupid.gif

Before you chuck any more mud Nayef I would ask you to please qualify that accusation about me having obvious extreme right wing views by quoting any of my posts on this thread that would back up your statement.

I await your response with interest and if you cannot then I trust that either admin or moderators will take appropriate action against you in accordance with the board rules.

Mods.........These wild accusations are both rude and insulting, and its notable that Philipl could find nothing to back up a similar accusation on page 13 /14 either. mad.gif

Look nodrog either take on board the many, many posts from different people who find you both insulting and offensive, or don't. It's as simple as that really. However please can we be spared the incessant bleating, and this pathetic mock attitude that you are somehow offended. It really doesn't suit you.

Could anyone tell me if there was any form of "two minutes silence" or similar popular support for the victims at the Mela in Blackburn last Saturday and Sunday ?

I've scoured the local rags - including the Asian Image - but unfortunately there was no mention....

Maybe this was a golden opportunity for the 30,000 strong crowds to show their unified support for their fellow British citizens in this dark hour . As opposed that is , to the words spouted by their leaders who some of us suspect aren't entirely representative of their co religionists .

I do hope that it wasn't a case of the organisers being afraid of the outcome of asking for such a show of solidatrity..... huh.gif

Anyone read the statement made by Shahara Islam's family following her funeral (the first of the 54+ to be laid to rest)?

No condemnation for her killers but she is declared to be a 'martyr', albeit an Eastender, in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Is there a not very well hidden subtext here? sad.gif

At 12 noon yesterday, when Britain fell silent, fireworks could be heard coming from the Earl Street area of Blackburn.  sad.gif

332399[/snapback]

Is that reported anywhere? Where you in the area and heard them yourself? Or are you talking @#/??

My informant tells me that "firework" sounds definitely were heard at that time - although she does speculate that they could have come from the cathederal cannon !! (I was unaware of the existent of such a cannon ....)

Enquiries will continue.....

Well I was on the Boulevard yesterday at noon and heard two loud bangs.

It could have been the cathederal cannon ( huh.gif ?), a car backfiring or I hate to say it fireworks.

To be quite honest I don't know what it was, but it did happen.

withstupid.gif

Before you chuck any more mud Nayef I would ask you to please qualify that accusation about me having obvious extreme right wing views by quoting any of my posts on this thread that would back up your statement.

I await your response with interest and if you cannot then I trust that either admin or moderators will take appropriate action against you in accordance with the board rules. 

Mods.........These wild accusations are both rude and insulting, and its notable that Philipl could find nothing to back up a similar accusation on page 13 /14 either.  mad.gif

332428[/snapback]

Go on,

Risk an answer.

Anyone would think you were avoiding an obvious question tnd. Of course, even despite your petty and childish insults I appear to keep coming back to one unanswered question..

Go on, risk it (or would it undermine you)...?

withstupid.gif

Mods.........These wild accusations are both rude and insulting, and its notable that Philipl could find nothing to back up a similar accusation on page 13 /14 either.   mad.gif

332428[/snapback]

Just curious again.

Do you have extreme right wing views? There seems to be a fair few posters who seem to think you have. Perhaps it's time you categorically stated what your views on race, religion and anything the PC brigade are likely to latch onto are, so you can shut them up once and for all?

Also, I've not yet received a reply to my question about anti-semitism. To refresh your memory, I asked if this was less an issue because it was a religious problem and not a race one (something I'm glad you clarified in my muddled mind). As you seem happy to dismiss some other posters questions altogether but at least say so, is mine so below contempt you ignore it? sad.gif

Similarly, BluePhil (if you're reading), you've totally ignored by questions about the harbouring of criminals in Muslim communities. To reiterate, I asked if you thought this was more prevalent in Muslim areas than in any other sector of the community.

Again, as with TND you seem to have a set of posters who assume they know your views, I think it's only right that you have the opportunity to set the record straight.

Edited by Modi

Could anyone tell me if there was any form of "two minutes silence" or similar popular support for the victims at the Mela in Blackburn last Saturday and Sunday ?

Can anyone tell me if anyone held a two minute silence last Saturday or Sunday? Or for that matter, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.

Did you Phil?

The two minutes was held on Thursday at 12:00. That was the time to do it. Seems sensible to me.

BTW, the fireworks thing. Manchester City Council has a technique of setting off a loud "bangy" firework from the Town Hall simply to alert city centre people of a commemorative silence. Maybe Blackburn did the same?

I'm happy to correct you thenodrog- I wrote:

"Three posters have been posting views I profoundly disagree with and whose rantings on a thread about the horrific events in London last week I find odious in the extreme............ ( note the selective editing by you)

Not letting the bombers win means not siding with the views of AESF, blue phil or thenodrog."

I said nothing about extreme right wing views.

I have now reached the point of reading you for your comedy value- the nasty insults for anyone who disagrees with you and then sniffling when they answer back.

It begs the questions who on earth puts this detail on the web?..and these are not extreame islamic sites.

332325[/snapback]

There is very little information on the net that can't be found in your local library (and as any good hacker knows, there is often *more* useful stuff floating around the british library system than can be found on the net).

The Anarchists cook book from the 70s and Jolly Roger's from the 80s had huge sections on making various inceduries from household products, both (as far as I'm aware) were available in print form first.

Controlling the information is attacking the problem from the wrong end. Educating people about the resulting consequences (i.e. personal death and no noticable shift in religious or political situations) is surely the right way.

I'm happy to correct you thenodrog- I wrote:

"Three posters have been posting views I profoundly disagree with and whose rantings on a thread about the horrific events in London last week I find odious in the extreme............ ( note the selective editing by you)

Not letting the bombers win means not siding with the views of AESF, blue phil or thenodrog."

332476[/snapback]

And I replied........

I couldn't believe that you named me there Philip. I have posted nothing that you could categorise as odious imo. Sure I've castigated a few numpties who do not appear to know what a state of emergency means but I challenge you to be specific and quote any posts on this thread where my views are inaccurate or offensive toward affected people. When you cannot find any then I suggest that you take your head from up your vindictive arse and get back to sipping your red wine whilst gazing at the sunset from your supremely priveledged vantage point and stick to commenting on what appears to be the one thing that you do appear to know something about........ the finances at BRFC.

And I'm still waiting. Wassup having trouble cutting and pasting or is it having to admit that you are wrong?

Go on,

Risk an answer.

Anyone would think you were avoiding an obvious question tnd.  Of course, even despite your petty and childish insults I appear to keep coming back to one unanswered question..

Go on, risk it (or would it undermine you)...?

332451[/snapback]

You seem more than prepared to lay donw challenges to other people yet someone afraid of answering this question without resortng to schoolyard insults....

Go on tnd. Prove me wrong.

Just curious again.

Do you have extreme right wing views?  There seems to be a fair few posters who seem to think you have.  Perhaps it's time you categorically stated what your views on race, religion and anything the PC brigade are likely to latch onto are, so you can shut them up once and for all?

Also, I've not yet received a reply to my question about anti-semitism.  To refresh your memory, I asked if this was less an issue because it was a religious problem and not a race one (something I'm glad you clarified in my muddled mind). 

........Again, as with TND you seem to have a set of posters who assume they know your views, I think it's only right that you have the opportunity to set the record straight.

332454[/snapback]

Five and a half thousand posts and you need to ask? Jeez. withstupid.gif Anyway has anyone else laid bare their politics?

OK its Fri and I'm off for a pint BUT a quick off the cuff observation........ you can choose your religion, but you cannot change your race. So imo racism is the worst offence. Hows that?

OK its Fri and I'm off for a pint BUT a quick off the cuff observation........ you can choose your religion, but you cannot change your race.  So imo racism is the worst offence.  Hows that?

332522[/snapback]

I agree - religion is just an idea; ideas are meant to be challenged, no matter how much you believe it to be true.

Religion doesn't define who you are, it's merely a viewpoint with little or no evidence that it's correct.

Also I find it kinda difficult to base your entire life on somehting which was written hundreds, if not thousands of years ago - it might be a good starting point, but your ideas should have some acknowledgement that society has changed since the religous text(s) were published. This applies to ALL religions, esp Christanity, Judaism & Islam - the Old Testament (the basis for these 3 religions) might have been good when it was written, but how many people think women should be punished for being raped (Levictus 19: 20-22), or that gay people should be put to death (Lev 20: 13)?

Slightly off-topic, but this is the reason I'm opposed to that clamping down on making religious jokes Bill that the govt have passed, as it will just limit people's ability to criticise religion, but you can criticise other ideas, not matter how honestly some people take them.

Five and a half thousand posts and you need to ask?  Jeez.  withstupid.gif  Anyway has anyone else laid bare their politics? 

OK its Fri and I'm off for a pint BUT a quick off the cuff observation........ you can choose your religion, but you cannot change your race.  So imo racism is the worst offence.  Hows that?

332522[/snapback]

Thanks for that, your learned input is as valued as ever. However, as I'm stupid (or at least your little pics say as much, and I defer to your superior status) I might have this wrong so please correct me if this summary as to where we are at isn't accurate.

- You've commented that you can pick your religion but not your race.

- You've said that being racist is a worse than being anti-semitic.

- However, you've not actually said that holding racist views is actually a bad thing.

- Similarly and enforced by the pecking order you've established, even more so, you've not actually said that being anti-semitic is wrong.

- You've taken exception to people suggesting that your views are extreme right wing. However, you've declined the opportunity to refute this directly by suggesting that after 5,500 posts we should know and you've stated no-one else lays bare their politics. Yet the common assumption is that your views (based on these 5,500 posts) are pretty extreme right wing, but when given the direction opportunity to say otherwise, you decline to do so. How does this reconcile with the fact you have complained to the much derided Mods when there are comments such as philipl's which you suggest misrepresent your views?

Therefore, can you answer three simple questions, so as to help clarify your position in the future and perhaps avoid some of these scurrilous tree huggers constantly hounding you:

1. is racism bad?

2. is anti-semitism bad?

3. do you hold what would commonly be viewed as extreme right wing views?

And to show that I'm unafraid to lay bare my political views, my answers would be

1. absolutely

2. absolutely

3. absolutely not.

There was a clue in my previous post Stu

"Dont be childish. You arguments are becoming more and more juvenile and stupid. Please do not descend to the politics of the playground Stu."

Sorry Stu but I did warn you, with you continually resorting to an infantile 'Yah boo sucks' type argument and you attempting to put words in my mouth I decided that our own personal 'debate' had gone well past its sell-by date.  The day that I have to continually explain myself over and over again to intellectual pygmies is the day to wrap it up.

Choose your own rebuttal from the following as both apply.......  Life is too short / Sorry but I dont suffer fools gladly.

Anyway Stu........Up the Rovers thumbs-up.gif

332139[/snapback]

The words pot and kettle come to mind. I don't think I've had such a good laugh in a while!!

So you don't suffer yourself?

Edited by American

Can anyone tell me if anyone  held a two minute silence last Saturday or Sunday? Or for that matter, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.

Did you Phil?

The two minutes was held on Thursday at 12:00. That was the time to do it. Seems sensible to me.

BTW, the fireworks thing. Manchester City Council has a technique of setting off a loud "bangy" firework from the Town Hall simply to alert city centre people of a commemorative silence. Maybe Blackburn did the same?

332469[/snapback]

Absolutely agree with you . That's obvious from the posts I made on the subject about the "firework sounds" . Didn't you read them ? The evidence thus far is inconclusive - I don't mind admitting that !

As for the Mela event ; I just think it was a golden opportunity for Muslims to show their true feelings about the outrages - whatever they are . A pity they weren't given the chance ....... I'd also say that there are no hard and fast rules about the exact time respects are paid to the dead - it's often the case that tributes are paid at footy grounds for eg at all kinds of different times on different days . So why not the Mela ....? I think we all know the real reason ..... a bit risky.. ph34r.gif

(Hell - a late night post from myself ; I'd better get off to bed before I insult someone .... unsure.gifwink.gif )

The day that I have to continually explain myself over and over again to intellectual pygmies is the day to wrap it up.

Nice one sweetpants.

So now "pygmies" is a term of abuse too.

pygmies

Don't know what they have done to upset you. I don't think that any of them are Muslim but I might be wrong. Possibly the little buggers are sneaking in places where big people can't get to and creating trouble.The little gits are probably rummaging under your bed as we speak.

Blighters! Send them back to where they came from, if they stay here they'll only take jobs from our English jockeys.

So why not the Mela ....? I think we all know the real reason ..... a bit risky.. 

332544[/snapback]

Could you please expand on that "I think we all know the real reason ..... a bit risky.. " comment. I've no idea what you are referring to.

Thanks

Edited by colin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.