BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea 4 Blackburn Rovers 2

" BLACKBURN VERDICT: What an annoying bunch of gits? I suppose roughing up your opponents is a tactic of sorts, but the way they go about it is unsavoury. Savage, Dickov, Neill and the rest are as violent as they are talented. 'Any time we play the big teams, we find ourselves trying to defend our reputation and the same is true after this game,' moaned Hughes on a day when SIX of his players were booked. Say no more. "

qoute from that link

wasnt it 5 yellow cards?

and with several of those cards being pointless...

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but I rather like Mouriniho. I don't think for one minute he takes some of the stuff he comes out with seriously and is doing it purely to wind everyone up! He's built this reputation up in the media .........

357495[/snapback]

I'm glad you like him cos I damn well don't on the basis that he's built us quite a reputation in the media too. mad.gif

wasnt it 5 yellow cards?

and with several of those cards being pointless...

357671[/snapback]

Taken this from the Chelsea match report today....

Chelsea also picked up five yellow cards, with Shaun Wright-Phillips ruled out of the next game against Anderlecht in Belgium.

...but of course all them five yellows will be because the ref hates Chelsea and therefore don't actually count rolleyes.gif

Edited by cn174

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.