BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea 4 Blackburn Rovers 2

After all, we are much better than last year when we played at Stamford Bridge. Apparently we make the game, and scored 2 goals against the team that has the best defence in the Premiership, and we would have scored more goals if we had another quality striker, we are not beaten by Chelsea, but by the damn Mike Riley.

Dicov and Kuqi are really crap in today's game, I would rather JJ was on the front! mad.gif We must brought in another quality striker in the January ro replace Dicov and a quality central midfielder to be a backup as Tugay.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to hear Nigel Spackman commentating on the game during the first 15 mins of the second half when the referee decided he liked the sound of his own whistle a bit too much. He actually said that the referee was favouring the home team...must be a first, commentators actually saying it like it is.

We were alright during the first 60 mins I though, until Lampard scored with that freekick. Our heads dropped then, not surprisingly when you've had the ref on your case since the restart. We showed that we can pass it around a bit though and play some football. Glimpses of some excellent one touch football coming forward, we need more of that. Wouldn't be seing that with Bellamy out of the side that's for sure.

Both penalties were soft but correct.

They outplayed us for the last 25-30 mins. Shame about the loss but we didn't disgrace ourselves at all.

Special one my @rse!  The backbone of the squad is Ranieri's and the jury is still out on his big money signings.  He's a tosser and if he doesn't understand why people are starting to hate him and love it when Chelsea slip up then he's stupid as well.  If he was chocolate he'd eat himself...

357167[/snapback]

As much of a tosser as I think he can be, and as much as I'd love someone to tell him to shut his effing big gob, it's most likely he doesn't give a flying monkey's whether people hate him or not. He can afford to be arrogant given the honours he's had in his managerial career already, and the start to the season that Chelsea have had. It's hardly Ranieri picking the team, deciding the tactics or giving the team talks, is it?

And is the jury really still out on Robben, Drogba, Essien and Cech?

Edited by sleepyjack

The reason people want Chelsea to lose is due to jealousy. Same when Blackburn had money to spend and a decent owner. I think Jose has realised that he isn't going to get any praise and he proved he can be successful with more limited finances in Portugal..

As much of a tosser as I think he can be, and as much as I'd love someone to tell him to shut his effing big gob, it's most likely he doesn't give a flying monkey's whether people hate him or not. He can afford to be arrogant given the honours he's had in his managerial career already, and the start to the season that Chelsea have had. It's hardly Ranieri picking the team, deciding the tactics or giving the team talks, is it?

And is the jury really still out on Robben, Drogba, Essien and Cech?

357174[/snapback]

Robben was a Ranieri signing. Cech I will give you, but the jury is most certainly still out on Drogba. Essien looks the part but it's early days. Wright Phillips hasn't set the world on fire yet, neither has Jarosik or Huth.

And he seemed to be protesting just a tad too much this week about how people were loving it because Chelsea had drawn and been knocked out in the cup (yes Jose, you LOST, not drew)

The reason people want Chelsea to lose is due to jealousy. Same when Blackburn had money to spend and a decent owner. I think Jose has realised that he isn't going to get any praise and he proved he can be successful with more limited finances in Portugal..

357175[/snapback]

No it isn't - it's their attitude which is becoming worse than Man Utd's used to be

No, Vinjay. It's the arrogance of the coach and the players, and the gloating. You would expect them to do well given the talent in their team.

Manchester United have the same arrogance and to a certain extent so do Arsenal.

Look at Wigan and Charlton. They are doing extremely well this season and everyone is pleased for them. They aren't rubbing everyone's noses in it.

Edited by roversmum

I can't recall their players gloating. People keep moaning about Chelsea's funds(including Rovers fans amazingly) and thats through jealousy. Rovers fans should know how that feels

Aye, Cech and Robben were signed (or agreed to be signed) before Mourinho was in charge. Actually researching what I'm saying might make a difference. Sorry.

Still, I'd say he's signed players who, whilst they haven't lit up the Prem, have, when called upon as a result of injuries or suspensions, given good performances consistently. Hence the reason for people pointing to their amazing squad depth as the difference between them and their competitors in the league last season.

Besides Huth, who is pants.

I can't recall their players gloating. People keep moaning about Chelsea's funds(including Rovers fans amazingly) and thats through jealousy. Rovers fans should know how that feels

357185[/snapback]

Nice to see the muppet coming out of the woodwork everytime rovers lose or somethings go wrong so he can have a go

357185[/snapback]

I don't know what forum you're reading but nobody here has moaned about their funds. I, for one, have moaned about Mr Mourinho's arrogance. As Jeff Stelling put it this morning "What's Portugese for bad loser"

Aye, Cech and Robben were signed (or agreed to be signed) before Mourinho was in charge. Actually researching what I'm saying might make a difference. Sorry.

Still, I'd say he's signed players who, whilst they haven't lit up the Prem, have, when called upon as a result of injuries or suspensions, given good performances consistently. Hence the reason for people pointing to their amazing squad depth as the difference between them and their competitors in the league last season.

Besides Huth, who is pants.

357186[/snapback]

And you should think so too when each one of them is more than everybody else's entire transfer budget (excluding the big 4)

357185[/snapback]

We have about £2.50 to spend in the transfer market in January mate. Admittedly we once were a big spending team, but that's in the past. People do complain about the funds they have at their disposal, and yes it's partly due to jealously. It's also due to a Russian criminal ruining the English Premier League with his seemingly limitless pockets.

I'm not even going to mention Moaninho, I think enough has been said about him already.

Well, so what? Are you not moaning about their funds there?

Should he be scouring the lower leagues for bargains, or looking abroad for ageing players he can get on loan? He's got money, he's buying quality, he's enjoying success and saying what he feels to the media.

The only thing I'd do differently if I were him is not try to come across as so much of an arrogant c**t! Even then it'd be hard, how do you say "We're better than you and we will be for years, because we're stinking rich" in a way that doesn't make you disliked?

edit: post was in reply to RovertheHill.

Edited by sleepyjack

Jose's self confident and people who have no confidence in themselves can't stand people like that. As for Rovers having £2.50 to spend I doubt it. The Walkers would not release that much.

Jose's self confident and people who have no confidence in themselves can't stand people like that. As for Rovers having £2.50 to spend I doubt it. The Walkers would not release that much.

357200[/snapback]

Either you are getting off on some strange form of humour that no one else appreciates or you really are one rather sad individual. Can we have an answer and a final posting from you?

357200[/snapback]

FFS...You really are something else aren't you...

withstupid.gif

357175[/snapback]

OH MY GOD

Well done Vinjay, welcome to the normal world of posters, wasnt too hard now was it

actually looking at your last post, yes it was.

Vinjay the walkers will give us the amount of money they see fit to give us, no more no less.

Unless you have the money to buy the club I suggest you be quiet

Jose's self confident and people who have no confidence in themselves can't stand people like that.

If what Jim J says is true -

Mourinho has just been on sky, what a ######.  mad.gif Says they won 6-0, and we were lucky it wasn't more.

357162[/snapback]

- then I can hardly agree. Such a comment transcends ordinary self-confidence or even ordinary arrogance. Mourinho espouses garbage that only a deluded man drunk on blinding arrogance is capable of procuring.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.