SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea 4 Blackburn Rovers 2

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1514: GOAL Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn

Blackburn's Andy Todd wrestles John Terry to the ground in the box and it is a penalty for the Premiership champions. Frank Lampard makes no mistake as his spot-kick goes one way and Brad Friedel goes the other.

1519: GOAL Chelsea 2-1 Blackburn

Zurab Khizanishvili is clipped in the box by Ricardo Carvalho and it is a second penalty at Stamford Bridge - and a third of the day in the Premiership. Like those that have gone before the ball ends up in the back of the net, Craig Bellamy applying the scoring touch.

Media bias anyone?

OK! seen the name about... never notice the BLOCK CAPITAILS ALL THE TIME< OR THE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fairly new...Just can't spell...or make...cohearant...points!

My habit... not ... sur...e

biggrin.gif

Has she gone too the match? Not sure how meny did but it was a fairly feeble cheer when we scored! sad.gif

Edited by Rovers Air Force

gutted..bought a ticket but laid low with a chest infection! mad.gif

357040[/snapback]

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh! *hurries off to have a double gin for preventative medicinal purposes*

BELLERS HAS SCORED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOFT LOT  rolleyes.gif

(OOPS, I'VE GOT THE ABBEY HABIT..... biggrin.gif )

COME ON ROVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

357031[/snapback]

I KNEW U LOVEDDDDDDDD ME !!!!!!

BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WOW

After Chelsea's 2nd we completely controlled the flow of the game...got a bit lucky with Chech's blunder but it's been a long time since I've seen Chelski not look so confident. Also we're only the 3rd team to score more than a single goal in one game vs Mourinhio.

C"MON ROVERS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.