BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea 4 Blackburn Rovers 2

On Saturday the 29th of October we make the long trip down south to London to take on probably the worlds most wealthiest and richest club Chelsea.

The defending champions run by their Russian multi billionaire Roman Abramovic have already been crowned champions by Paddy Power bookmakers for this season and we are only in October.

Though all said and done they will be fired up for this fixture after the last meeting at Ewood Park wasn't exactly a classic football match but more of meet between football hooligan inner city firms in their stone island gear having a row and a scrap on a football field!

This time though its at the Bridge where you need a second morgatage on your property to purchase a ticket and go there in belief more than hope that we can get something out of the game and hope its not like last season where we had a 4-0 second half pasting!

For this preview i have interviewed a mate Stuart from work who has been a chelsea fan for more than 30 years.

Alright Start mate your having a laugh if you think your turning us over at the Bridge next week, Hughsey and the lads are going to sort out your overpaid foregn flops big style!!

are you still ###### from lastnight or what??.

Didn't you hear we are the bigger club, Birmingham found out yesturday!

Anyway mate back to these questions i've got for you,

What are your expectations of Chelsea this season?

As a chelsea supporter i will be biased but i honestly belive we have a very realistic chance of winning all 4 trophies.

All four!! Don't be so greedy, mind you with Roman at the helm he usually gets what he wants. What is your opinion of the russian? Cant be bad having all that dosh?

He's a great man, arrived at the right time i think..

I felt sorry for Raneri when he left Chelski but since the Portugese mastermind Moriniho has filled his boots you havent looked back. Wot do you think of Mr American Express and the players he has signed?

At the present he's a genius. Only time will tell if he can keep it going for the next 5 years. As for the players, only Kezman has been a let down..

Gerrard and Essien, are you happy with the outcome of the transfer saga's?

yes, Essien has been a sensation since he's signed. As for Gerrard and don't think its quite over yet, he's only small change in Roman's back pocket of his jeans..

That brings me to my next question nicely, any players you would hope to sign in the January transfer window?

I would love to see Adriano at the Bridge, but i cant see it, not in January anyway..

With Romans cash you can buy any player in the world but are there any players comming through the youth academy system which look promising for the future?

Well i have to say i havent seen any yet breaking through.

im not suprised mate will £60 million of players keeping the bench warm week in, week out..

If you beat Everton on Sunday and just say your jammy a roll us over at the Bridge next week you will equal the record set by Spurs when they won the double in the 1960/61 season when they won the first 11 games of the season in the league. How would you feel about this achievment?

Its a fantastic feeling, just shows how much we have improved under Jose..

Tickets for us are £45-£48 bucks!!! Well expensive don't you think. Wot are the prices like for you?

To expensive, with the money the club has, prices should be set fairly for genuine fans..

Whats your opinion on Blackburn and how do you think we will do this season?

They are far too physical, like butchers i like to call them and their record shows this. I cannot see them finishing any higher than 10th..

What do you think of Mark Hughes?

He was a fantastic player fairplay to the guy but the jury is still out on his managership..

Which Blacburn players do you think will cause you some problems?

none tongue.gif apart from bellamy if he is fit..

Your pedicted teams for the match?

Don't really care about what team Blackburn Rovers put out but obviously Chelsea will be 4-5-1 and i think they will start with: Cech, Gallas, Terry, Carvallho, Del Horno, Makalele, Lampard, Essien, Cole, Drogba and Robben..

Your prediction of the result?

3.0 Chelsea.

hahahahaha someone is going to to well upset come 5pm Saturday afternoon, your Chelski firm will be crying in their pints if you think its going to be that easy:lol: i know you have been going to stamford bridge long before i was born so how long have you been supporting the blues and what is your best experience?

Been a fan since 1970, winning the F.A cup in 1997 after going 25 years with nothing was immense. The title last season was just too easy for us like this season really, the competion has fallen to easily..

Last question mate, Football Factory and Green Street are the latest football hooligan films to be released. Green street was based on the West ham I.C.F(inner city firm) and Football factory was based on the Chelsea firm hooligans. Do you think it has given Chelsea's fans a bad reputation and whats your opinion on the films?

The films have violence, drugs and sex and that sells movies mate. Don't think its damaged the clubs reputation as there is a small minorty of every clubs supporters which likes a row and goes to these meets. I feel the films does promote football hooligasm though which is wrong as people get hurt and i mean really hurt. Just because it's about chelsea its no big deal they could have done the story on any club..

Well thanks alot Stuart mate for this interview mate and let the best team win

cheers buddy..

After showing Birmingham our difference in class at Ewood on Saturday, we have a Carling Cup match midweek where i think Hughsey will give a few of the fringe players a run out so we will go to the bridge healthy and a good result against Leeds midweek will boost confidence even further.

I Think we will stick with the 4-4-2 and adopt the same tatics we did at the theatre of nightmares, get at them from the start.

Friedel

Neil, Zurab, Nelson(todd if admiral not fit) Gray

Bentley Tugay Savage M.G.P

Bellamy Kuqi

Subs: anyone from Enks, Reid, Emerton, Todd, Jansen, Dickov, Axe and Gresko.

So thats my preview, for anyone not going because they are to excited about the next eposode of X-Factor you should be well ashamed of yourself, so sort yourself out put your blackburn colours on or your stone island gear if thats your cup of tea get down to the bridge. After beating Man Utd this season anything can happen so lets all have a disco at chelski and give them a pasting by bullyboy tatics or world class football. Hope everyone has a fun day and a well good laugh!! rover.gif

Chelski 0.2 Blackburn Rovers. You Beauty!!

Edited by jansenpresty10@wales

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha someone is going to to well upset come 5pm Saturday afternoon, your Chelski firm will be crying in their pints if you think its going to be that easy:lol:
Ha ha! This sort of banter can turn out to be spectacular for you after a victory. You would be able to really rub it in.

Naturally, it'll probably backfire. That spells trouble. It's a risky business.

Anyway, my prediction is 1-0 to us, with Savage scoring against the Special Ones.

That Sturat sounds like the average Chelsea fan these days, a nice humble type of bloke happy.gif

.................who knows sweet FA about proper football!

I've a feeling that Sparky will revert to Mokoena and a 4-5-1 formation designed to stop Lampard. With Kuqi starting up front on his own to physically intimidate the chelsea centre halves and provide a first line of defence with his usual tireless work rate. Emerton to replace Bentley as he works better with Neil and Reid to replace Tugay. Depending how the game goes will also depend on changes to personnel and formation throughout the game. I would prob save Bellamy for a late burst should we need one as Chelsea's main defensive weakness is lack of pace.... and especially so with John Terry.

We gave em a tough game at ewood using those tactics and hopefully we can do it again.

Them being held by Everton today will not help our case though, as any over confidence will not creep in now.

I thought it was 'Inner City Farm', because they were all animals.

I don't hold much hope for this one although a mix of 75% bully boy and 25% quick break quality football may just keep the defecit down enough for us to snatch a goal and squeeze a draw. Maybe.

if everton can hold them then so can we blink.gif

pundits will predict an avalanche for chelski

lawro will predict a 4-0 whitewash

the special on will still say that it will be difficult and then revert to slating our little club as being nothing more than bruisers

the build up will have every foreign star except Duffer lining up to berate our players

a surprise in store for the moneybags team rolleyes.gif

That Sturat sounds like the average Chelsea fan these days, a nice humble type of bloke  happy.gif

.................who knows sweet FA about proper football!

I've a feeling that Sparky will revert to Mokoena and a 4-5-1 formation designed to stop Lampard.  With Kuqi starting up front on his own to physically intimidate the chelsea centre halves and provide a first line of defence with his usual tireless work rate.  Emerton to replace Bentley as he works better with Neil and Reid to replace Tugay.  Depending how the game goes will also depend on changes to personnel and formation throughout the game.  I would prob save Bellamy for a late burst should we need one as Chelsea's main defensive weakness is lack of pace.... and especially so with John Terry. 

We gave em a tough game at ewood using those tactics and hopefully we can do it again.

Them being held by Everton today will not help our case though, as any over confidence will not creep in now.

355470[/snapback]

I would agree with that except I would play beelamy from the start on the right. Both Emerton and Bentley have been dissappointing on the right hand side and Bellamy is our major threat.

Kuqi

Pedesen               Bellamy
        Savage   *****
              Axe

Gray  Nelsen Zurab   Niell

Friedel

***** is one out of Tugay, Reid and Bentley

I think we will lose by the odd goal. Maybe 2-1.

ps. Our bench is looking strong these days. Potentially Dickov, Todd, Matteo, Bentley, Thompson, Reid, Emerton all available.

Edited by joey_big_nose

Blackburn must stick to a 442 formation, stand up against them like Everton did.

Maybe even play around with that Everton defensive trick of leaving the midfield more open and protect the area around the box. Seemed to work as they couldn't get the ball past them into the zone. If the team is confident and plays like they did against man u I think they've a good change for more than just a tie.

No matter whos on the team it's still a sport, there is still a chance, and I more confident than ever in Blackburn's side!

I will be tired next Saturday morning but I am not going to miss this game!

An enjoyable preview JP!

Just read the Telegraph's online report on Saturday's game which says that Nelsen is out for two weeks and Bellamy is being eased back suggesting he will start on the bench on Saturday.

On that basis we are close to no hopers despite Everton giving a good demonstration on how to ride good luck against Chelsea.

I fear the game will be out of reach before Bellamy is introduced.

Of course, it could be Hughes mind games. Just hope we give them as big a scare as we did at Ewood last season but still think we will get beaten 2-0.

Anyone know how many are going?

Id assume, speaking to family and friends that most arnt willing to pay the extorionate amount that they want for us to get beat. Probably true, but Im still going!

Train (with the young persons reailcard) was roughly £30 for me and the same for my little brother. Plus £20 for the ticket (Im sneaking in as a junior.) Thats already £50 each as well as the costs of London and thats assuming I dont get caught ph34r.gif

Hope we bring a decent following...

Oh, and 2-1 Chelsea.... unsure.gif

noticed along with Blackburn a lot of team are going back to 4-4-2, i think 4-5-1's period is over and its not working as effectively, Everton being the latest club and its actually working for them.

so fight fire with fire and attack Chelsea and think it could be close

2-2 Bellamy and Pedersen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.