BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Roy Keane

natbags

Despite the club through the Chief Executive in their press conference specifically denying it. Well, obviously a bunch of tabloid/broadsheet reporters know better than the Chief Executive. Talk about believing what you want to believe! Anyone who can watch Sky sports/ITV news channel knows your view's bunk but you still try to perpetuate it. As with many things- you're wrong.

Oh and nowhere in the article you've quoted does it say Desmond is paying half Keane's wages. It actually says that Desmond got Celtic Keane as a Christmas present- which may imply it. However I'd still believe the club over reporters.

Edited by Jan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what sex has got to do with it either. huh.gif

Just had a look at Celtic's accounts. Their wage bill is about the same as Rovers but employ getting on for twice as many people and their Directors collectively take more out of the club.

So reports that Keane broke the Celtic wage structure are almost certainly true. Generally speaking I would believe a club's CEO unless he was talking about the major benefactor's cash. tongue.gif

I was thinking about the highest paid players in the SPL- they all played in the EPL at one time or another, the wee ned of course using Rovers as the leverage to double his wages at Ibrox. No doubt Petrov has noticed that he needs to go south.

Edited by philipl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.