BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mancs V Rovers Carling Cup Second Leg

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope nothing stupid happens and somehow we get down to 10 men.

Oh an another thing, whilst I know its not exactly above board, these web streaming video broadcasts are great...

378001[/snapback]

Err...video broadcast? Do share. PM me if you like.

Where Euko? PM me the details please, I'd really appreciate it.

I hope nothing stupid happens and somehow we get down to 10 men.

Oh an another thing, whilst I know its not exactly above board, these web streaming video broadcasts are great...

378001[/snapback]

If the first-half was any indicator, the 2nd-half will not be for the feint of heart. The pitch is in crummy shape and Mr. Poll isn't much better tonight I'm afraid. The penalty was weak, but Brad was there when we really needed him. Sav & Rio in the tunnel going off the pitch. laugh.gif

I hope everyone in the US can see this one.

Setanta USA

Channel 615 on DirecTV.

Hey blue/white; did you take a laptop to the pub with you?

Edited by doctorryan

from espn soccernet front page:

"The Carling Cup semi-final between Manchester United and Blackburn remains evenly poised with the teams locked at 1-1 at the interval. Ruud van Nistelrooy capitalised on a defensive mix-up to net an early opener before Steven Reid followed suit just after the half hour. But tempers began to fray when Van Nistelrooy saw a hotly contested penalty saved by Brad Friedel. And then there appeared to be a brawl in the tunnel as the teams left the pitch, with Rio Ferdinand in a ruck with Robbie Savage."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.