BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Live Streaming Over 'net

T4E

I dont think there will be because its being shown on ITV and they spent all there money on that little pitch side desk for Nobby Mcoist and Andy Pandy Townsend.

The best they can do is this - Click - Goto Live Match Centre

Edited by Cocker

Used the BBC online offering this afternoon for Togo v South Korea (whilst processing my expenses in another online application) - and I was really impressed. Had to restsart the player a couple of times, but in general it was fine.

This is the future.

Hmm, it seems pot luck whether a post goes onto this new fangled MB or not.

Anyway, for what its worth, Italy will record a routine 3-0 win over oosa as the Italians call the USA.

Back to this topic, I haven't found a proxy that convinces the Beeb that I am in the UK yet.

So for anyone outside the UK, go to http://www.project2046.com

Make a note of the channels showing the game then go to the TVU media player and click on the channel(s) listed by 2046 as showing the game.

You get pretty dumb commentary if it is coming off ESPN and more tickers and crawlers than Bloomberg TV but at least you get to see the sunshine/shadow contrast in technicolo(u)r!

Of course if you're in Germany, the BBC player doesn't work (well the sound does). So I'm watching in German and listening- with a 30 second delay- in English. Quite comical at times.

Anyway, for what its worth, Italy will record a routine 3-0 win over oosa as the Italians call the USA.

Back to this topic, I haven't found a proxy that convinces the Beeb that I am in the UK yet.

Make a note of the channels showing the game then go to the TVU media player and click on the channel(s) listed by 2046 as showing the game.

You get pretty dumb commentary if it is coming off ESPN and more tickers and crawlers than Bloomberg TV but at least you get to see the sunshine/shadow contrast in technicolo(u)r!

Oh that's excellent, it told me my post had failed so I put it on again and I find I've sandwiched Jan.

Oh that's excellent, it told me my post had failed so I put it on again and I find I've sandwiched Jan.

Phil, I've installed the player but everytime I launch it it says that it cannot be initialized and to find a network connection. Any ideas?

I find it annoying we can't watch it from outside the UK as my DVD purchases, cable fee to BBC for BBC America (plus commercial revenue from said channel), fees from my satellite radio provider for BBC World, etc. probably add up to the cost of a license for the year.

Thanks Phil, if you can't get it either I guess that the cohorts caught up with them, for now....

American it's nothing to do with the Beeb, it is about licensing. ESPN/ABC paid for the WC, they have sole rights, and should broadcast the games online.

Edited by speeeeeeedie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.