BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Away Shirt On Sale On Saturday

With the shirt being worn against Man City you would have thought it would have been out earlier than usual but with my holiday on the 28th June looming there was no sign, I have returned today and there still seems to be no further development, anyone got any info??? Edited by laughatthedingles

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rovers and good kits never go hand in hand.
I have to disagree with that. Back when we had McEwans Lager sponsoring us, our kits kicked ass - especially the black with red pin stripes... Edited by Wolverine

I have to disagree with that. Back when we had McEwans Lager sponsoring us, our kits kicked ass - especially the black with red pin stripes...

Yea but since then we have had more miss than hit. Remember that orange and grey kit? Or the yellow and blue away? I must admit the red and black pin stripe is my all time fave though.

Are you kiddin, those rubber buttons were crap and the razor blade cotton collars.....why cant we ever get a decent manufacturer .......asics, uhlsport, lonsdale....HELLO umbro, reebok, puma.....top 6 premiership side here!!! kooeee! Oh well not as bad as fulham next season....AIRNESS....WTF?? hahaha think al fayed just went down chorley market!!

Are you kiddin, those rubber buttons were crap and the razor blade cotton collars.....why cant we ever get a decent manufacturer .......asics, uhlsport, lonsdale....HELLO umbro, reebok, puma.....top 6 premiership side here!!! kooeee! Oh well not as bad as fulham next season....AIRNESS....WTF?? hahaha think al fayed just went down chorley market!!

Accy have Nike :ph34r:

we had kappa for a good three years... and i personally thought those were the best kits since asics...

Accy have Nike? :o Aye alright, I believe you. I suppose they sell those mini kit things for the car as well?

What about adidias? Made just down the road in Stockport, surely it's only a matter of time before we're selling Rovers adidas replica kits in the Ticket Office? And why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why don't the club produce a DVD? - maybe a Series Review (rather than a psychological thriller or a film about gay cowboys) - they could sell it in the Blues Bar.

Blues Bar? I had a similar idea, Bob

From the Season DVD thread:

Roversmum: Seriously though, it really is not good enough. Anyone up for setting up a rival establishment - say in one of the houses on Nuttall Street for example........................oh, wait

:blink:

At least we could get some decent Rovers stuff together :angry:

Edited by roversmum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.