BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Away Shirt On Sale On Saturday

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're entitled to your opinion of course but I simply don't get it when you say it looks 'crap'. It looks pretty good to me.

quite simply i dont think the red and grey go together at all, and i dont like the collar. Therefore in my opinion it looks crap.

I bought the lonsdale kit last year, and was not impressed with the quality.

It seems we have massive support for the red and black away kit every year, please can we bring this to the attention of the rovers in some way!! :brfc::rover:

Edited by SD4E

Here you go people.

For 2007-08

IPB Image

Best looking Rovers away kit I've ever seen. Spot on!

I suggested black/red halves on here in 2001 when a similar topic was running but seeing the design illustrated is just superb. Well Done Doc!

Edited by Claytons Left Boot

I've managed to persuade the Mrs that we really should go and visit her sister in Yorkshire this weekend so I can pop in and get my new shirt. I might well get myself down there at around 2pm to see which players are there.

I'm in keighley at the moment, going to head over there this avo to get the shirt.

quite impressed that I've managed to persuade the mrs to do a 400 mile round trip from hereford just so I can have the new shirt today.

I'm in keighley at the moment, going to head over there this avo to get the shirt.

quite impressed that I've managed to persuade the mrs to do a 400 mile round trip from hereford just so I can have the new shirt today.

It took all my powers of pursuasion to allow a 20 mile journey, and only if I take the kids at 2pm!

Just been to get my new away shirt.

I think the real thing looks better than the pictures. The bet24 bit is a bit big and plastic-like, but seems better quality than last season's Lonsdale bit.

I think the sizes are a little on the large side too, might be an idea to try before you buy.

B)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.