BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brad Friedel

Just read a chart on here and his contract runs out next season. Do you think we'l offer him another contract or will this be his last season?

Personally i'd love him to stay for at least 2-3 seasons. Hes one of the best in the prem and very rareley has a bad day.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be great, I think when hes finished here he'll do one season back home in america then retire.

It took me ages to come round to him after he dislodged filan, but after we beat burnley 2-0 back in 2000 i loved him

i remember alan fettis when he played and lost against arsenal at ewood, i think callum davidson was making his debut at left back too.

4-1 defeat and the worst goalkeeper ever!!!

we jeered when i saved a rolly and even that he fumbled!!!

I rember that game

Bergkamp scored after summat like 76 seconds

i remember alan fettis when he played and lost against arsenal at ewood, i think callum davidson was making his debut at left back too.

4-1 defeat and the worst goalkeeper ever!!!

we jeered when i saved a rolly and even that he fumbled!!!

I was at that match.... we were right hammered. Very painful the

train ride back to London.. lots of gooner grief directed my way.

:ph34r:

Would this be the player in question?

IPB Image

He is currently playing in Division 2, where he was recently signed by Bury on a 1 year deal.

Previously he was at Macclesfield and believe it or not he won quite a few rave reviews with them and also with Hull and now a legend at York City!! Certainly in the same boat as Roy Carroll where isn't a Premiership keeper, but decent acquistion to other clubs.

Back onto the topic, but personally i think that Friedel DID sign a longer extension to his contract last season.

He has at least 2 years to run on it now from what i'm lead to believe.

And don't forget how he turn down Ferguson at the beginnng 2 seasons ago before he signed Van Der Sar.

Quality stuff!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.