BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Drummers: Should They Stay Or Should They Go

Should They Stay or Should They Go  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Should They Stay or Should They Go ?

• Keep Them. I like them.
    • Keep Them. But get them to drum in time
    • Keep Them. But get them to stop trying to put off the keeper
    • Keep Them. But only for big games
    • I simply don't care.
    • Get Rid. Simple as that

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

utter tripe.....songs are sung in the heat of battlel lets see

A DRUMMERS SONGSHEET LEFT ON EACH SEAT

3pm....WE WILL WIN

3.15...GET INTO EM

3.16....MARK HUGHES BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

3.30.....1/4HR REST

3.46...BEER BEER WE WANT MORE BEER ALL THE LADS ARE SINGING GET THE F BEER IN

4.20...YOUR NOT FIT TO REFEREE

4.30...10 MEN WEVE ONY 10 MEN

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGAY

THE DRUMMER SHALL STAND AT THE FRONT AND GO ONE,TWO THREE AND WOE BE TIED ANYONE STRAYING FROM THE SONG SHEET.

Well, as you may have guessed, I wasn't talking rubbish like that. But the point that the drummers seem to know one "tune" ("Gerrinto'em") is going to be a problem. If a few people could meet up with them for a few drinks and a Rovers singalong, surely we'd drop that one and go with some good ones, like the random stuff that popped up on the Dunn thread. As I'm in Ireland, I assumed that locals could manage it. I mean, going for a few drinks and a singalong is hardly punishment!

On another point, PLEASE go easy on the capitals! It's very hard on the eyes, and after working with computers for a while it's the equivalent of someone shouting in your ear :)

Well, as you may have guessed, I wasn't talking rubbish like that. But the point that the drummers seem to know one "tune" ("Gerrinto'em") is going to be a problem. If a few people could meet up with them for a few drinks and a Rovers singalong, surely we'd drop that one and go with some good ones, like the random stuff that popped up on the Dunn thread. As I'm in Ireland, I assumed that locals could manage it. I mean, going for a few drinks and a singalong is hardly punishment!

On another point, PLEASE go easy on the capitals! It's very hard on the eyes, and after working with computers for a while it's the equivalent of someone shouting in your ear :)

We could request the drummers go and bang about in the Darwen End. In fact, just let them loose in Darwen for a couple of hours while we're at the football,

OR BANGING A MASSIVE DRUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if everyone is aware but the fella who bangs the drum has a son (at least i hope it was his son), who i have seen at away games. (spurs a few seasons ago not the one when we won and got europe or the time that steward was outed as a rover). He seemed to be teaching him the finer points of smacking the hell out of a drum. He will take over when the drummer man is to old to pick up his stick, it doesn't look good for the people who hate the drum, i for one am not to bothered either way, however i can't help think that a nice brass section would go along nicely with the drummer.

:lol:

You're not the first to try, and you wont be the first to fail.

Thats our Abbey, you'll grow to love him :tu:

I blame seats and over stewarding , more than i blame the drummers for the lack of singing.I just think you sing better when your stood up. :tu:

For christ's sake will you please wake up! If you want the truth on this matter look at Stuwilky's and Abbey's posts. True, you can sing better when stood up, but it's not going to happen. But ANY attempt to create an atmosphere from the BBE fans has been destroyed, season after season, by his well-meaning yet untimately futile attempts to take matters into his own hands.

Well folks did anybody see him? - I saw the two young lads but I was later getting on today and went looking for him but didn't see him so looks like it will have to be the Pompey game.

The one who harrasses the goalkeepers posts of the official board - he is called "Scott." He doesnt like me.

And I also heard the dulcet tones of a certain resident of Rishton declaring undying love for him today.

:lol:

You're not the first to try, and you wont be the first to fail.

Thats our Abbey, you'll grow to love him :tu:

I find it helps to wear shades when reading Abbey's posts. Preferably completely black ones that you use for looking at a total eclipse of the sun! ;)

Edited by Fife Rover

JORDAN ITS SUPERBOWL NIGHT AND YOU LIKE ME KNOW ABOUT POSTING UNDER THE INFLUENCE HAHAAH JUST HAD SOME MELON,BANANANA AND PEAR VODKA SMOOTHIE MMMMMMMMMMMMM

IF THIS DOESNT WORK I GIVE UP HAHAAHAHA

Have a good one mate. You will be quoting your own posts next. :D

LOL

Make sure you do not log on after the game as you will get abused by gord.

Edited by Jordan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.