BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Manager 2007

As many users have pointed out, an incomplete version of the vanilla demo was leaked this afternoon.

Any threads talking about the demo before it is officially released tomorrow will be deleted without warning.

I know those of you who downloaded it are excited, but it is NOT the finished demo.

I have the demo!!

and It's excellent.

A 5-0 win against Chorley, inspired by Nonda. Signings of Koumas and Sutton followed.

The pre match teamtalk feature is good, John Williams loves the club and says he will never leave, Interaction with individual players such as praising them and touting them for stardom and finally the ability to change shortcuts.

If you want to know how I got it, Play.com put the demo up early and a link appeared on the sigames site.

79mb the demo size

Trying to sign Dario Silva now :o

Edited by Cookiemonster

• 3 weeks later...

Currently Chorley in the Conference North. They started with no money and no players. Average age of squad was 15 after an influx of youth. Signed Jimmy Corbett on a free. The next Damien Duff supposedly. All my players are part time or on yoth contracts. I am getting £100 a week for my troubles.

Fourth from bottom and the board are delighted.

Edited by Cookiemonster

AAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought another player and like Lehbong Mokoena he also canot play for me as he has no work permit so the both of them are just sitting there not playing and I cant do a thing about it - this needs sorting out :angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.