BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hughes Linked With Liverpool

I think Hughes would probably take the job if it was offered to him with a decent transfer budget to make an impression, nothing really suprising there. Liverpool are one of only four clubs with the resources to win the title. However i can't see Benitez being sacked, and even if he was I am not really sure Hughes tops the que for the job. Arguably Moyes and Allerdyce both have as good records as Hughes, and of course Liverpool have been looking abroad for top managers in recent years.

His ex united profile has to count against him too. Has a scouse ever managed Man U, or a Manc Liverpool? And Hughes would very much prefer to manage Man Utd if it was avilable, I'm sure, so would make a decision on lfc dependent on the situation at OT.

What i do think is that Gerrard will be off if Liverpool don't dramatically improve in the latter half of this season.

If Moyles were to move on probably to better things then Maybe Everton who he also played for or even a promoted Cardiff might be an attraction for him.No one else looks a threat.I dont think he's ready for Liverpool or Man U and need s another stepping stone before any of these

Way off topic, but why on earth can't i buy Liverpool Tickets online, went on the official Rovers website then clicked 'Book Online', searched for ticktes and theres no option of Liverpool, they've only got Newcastle, i'm sure Liverpool tickets have gone on sale.

My guess is this: The club expect the away end to sell out and Scousers to try and get seats in the home stands, so won't sell them "anonymously" on the web.

If you phone them and have a record of attending Rovers games, you'll get tickets. Actually a Blackburn postcode might even be enough given our crap gates.

Simon :brfc:

If Moyles were to move on probably to better things then Maybe Everton who he also played for or even a promoted Cardiff might be an attraction for him.No one else looks a threat.I dont think he's ready for Liverpool or Man U and need s another stepping stone before any of these

What are you talking about? Moyes never played for Everton. He came from Scotland to manage PNE, then on to Everton.

My guess is this: The club expect the away end to sell out and Scousers to try and get seats in the home stands, so won't sell them "anonymously" on the web.

If you phone them and have a record of attending Rovers games, you'll get tickets. Actually a Blackburn postcode might even be enough given our crap gates.

Simon :brfc:

i do have a record of attending games at Ewood, but i always buy 2 tickets for myself and my brother, but i need 6 tickets, which i doubt they'll let me purchase.

But what i hate about this policy is they always look at how many tickets i purchase, for example i wantd 4 tickets for the Wigan game at home this season but they only sold me 2, i asked the lady please can you give me 4 and still she refused. I told her its not like we're going to sell out? and you'de rather have 2 seats with people on it than 2 empty seat's, but she just would'nt give em me.

But what i hate about this policy is they always look at how many tickets i purchase, for example i wantd 4 tickets for the Wigan game at home this season but they only sold me 2, i asked the lady please can you give me 4 and still she refused. I told her its not like we're going to sell out? and you'de rather have 2 seats with people on it than 2 empty seat's, but she just would'nt give em me.

There was no ticket restriction in place for the Wigan match. They were on OPEN sale, it didnt matter how many you bought for other matches, or in fact, if you had ever bought for other matches.

Edited by stuwilky

As far as i'm concerened Hughes can (Please don't use that word again) off and take his crap summer signings with him we are no better now then what we were under souness.

What a load of crap.

Remember writing this?

Hi i was just wondering what everyones opion of Benni McCarthy was as i think he is a top player and will score a lot of goals this season as every time he shoots he makes the keeper make a save.

So are they crap signings or not?

And who will come in then?

I'll take the job, I will use FM as a base and just sign everyone who looks half decent. Whilst slagging off every premiership manager and picking fights with any fan who dares to question my tactics or signings :P

Dowie and Curbishley need jobs, we could have a Charlton Duo :lol: or Sven!

or we could stop over reacting Mr Lodge and leave our international class manager and management team to get on with their jobs. Look at the other uefa cup participants, not looking to great for them either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.