BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who Is This Boards Biggest Idiot?

ABBEY

Is the wall OK?

Seriously, sorry to hear that. We really could've done with a draw. :(

No, honestly, have you really broken your arm?

honestly..well miffed ,got a flamin interview in liverpool when i get back as cwell....12 hours in plane slinged up on pain killers when theres fr3e ale...gutted

Sounds like one hell of a punch :o

not so much a punch but a slap...i went round 2 days thinking i had my gout but it sweeled and i went to cas last night.

without being crude how the hell do you wipe yer arse with the left hand opr shave....both have nearly thrown me over the edge today...and using a keyboard typing or using a mouse great

You mean that you don't have someone to do all of those things for you?

honestly..well miffed ,got a flamin interview in liverpool when i get back as cwell....12 hours in plane slinged up on pain killers when theres fr3e ale...gutted

not so much a punch but a slap...i went round 2 days thinking i had my gout but it sweeled and i went to cas last night.

Ouch! It's not nice when your gout sweels, but when it goes to cas...well, you have my sympathy.

Seriously, Abbey, as a man who's had his fair share of broken bones I know how painful it is. I hope it gets better soon and mends well.

Which was more painful, the goal or the injury? :(

without being crude how the hell do you wipe yer arse with the left hand opr shave....both have nearly thrown me over the edge today...and using a keyboard typing or using a mouse great

Stops you using Caps too I see! :D

Hope your trip goes well though :tu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.