BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City 0 Rovers 3

colin

Sorry guys, how do I post a photo from my desktop?

The internet does not recognise your desktop Paul, so your image has to be stored somewhere the internet does.

Go back to the site where your found the image, look in the address bar and copy the URL (the bit that starts http:// etc)

Then click add a new post, click on the icon of a little tree(the insert image icon) then paste the URL into the box that requests the URL.

That will tell the internet to display the image stored at the address you gave it.

I hope.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result. Managed to find a pub in Twickenham where the barman was a Rovers fan (everywhere else was showing Rugby).

My brother is a City fan and we livened things up by inventing a new Rovers drinking game, down half a pint every time Benni backheels or Tugay dummies. Absolutely slaughtered by the end of the match!

Well for what it's worth here are my views.

I thought we played very well, we seemed to hold the ball well and looked dangerous going forward. Gamst was man of the macth by a mile, thought it was probably his best game of the season.

I enjoyed a sing song, enjoyed laughing at JPW and Muz doing their Gally dance, enjoyed meeting up with friends and enjoyed drinking far too muach.

Didn't enjoy the car blowing up on the way home yesterday however.

Thank god for Green Flag, gave us a loan car to complete our journey and they are bringing my mates car back today.

All in all a cracking weekend and I think it may have persuaded me into making the trip down to London for the FA cup match.

Oh and by the way, Jordan was actually that drunk!!

SSN have been running Gamst's 2nd goal against Citeh all day in their "six of the Best" series. It was good but I thought his first (the header) was better and they have not shown that at all. They have shown a number of other efforts (all from the "top clubs") which IMO were not as good as either of Gamst's goals. Henry's last min header against Manure excepted.

Yeah, the cross was sublime, and his movement left Trablesi looking like an amateur.

Dunno why people have been giving out about Nonda, this was his best showing so far. Benni will not stay far forward though, so maybe Nonda should. Benni was poor today, I can recall only one completed pass, and a lot of screaming at his team mates for not passing him the ball when he was offside. Calm down mate, and check your line!

Ooijer, broken leg and ankle ligament damage, so he's out for the season. Pity, I thought himself and the admiral would have made a formidable partnership.

Any idea why Brett isn't starting? Ooijer is one of the most useless players what comes to attacking or handling the ball and I'm sure he'll be outran a couple of times today on the right.

Rubbish! Ooijer's passing, especially long passing is excellent. So much so that if Tugay wasn't available, I'd prefer him to the Axe (not much of a compliment, I know....).

Aside from that, YEAH!!!! Great win. Good to see Matty having the confidence to go for the cheeky goal. Great to see Bentley back, and Pedersen on form. I liked that Savage said (while Pedersen was getting the MoM award) that his form had been poor at the start of the season. And also that he was looking forward to giving the armband back to big Ryan. I reckon that he'd make a good stand in captain til Nelsen returns.

Well for what it's worth here are my views.

I thought we played very well, we seemed to hold the ball well and looked dangerous going forward. Gamst was man of the macth by a mile, thought it was probably his best game of the season.

I enjoyed a sing song, enjoyed laughing at JPW and Muz doing their Gally dance, enjoyed meeting up with friends and enjoyed drinking far too muach.

Didn't enjoy the car blowing up on the way home yesterday however.

Thank god for Green Flag, gave us a loan car to complete our journey and they are bringing my mates car back today.

All in all a cracking weekend and I think it may have persuaded me into making the trip down to London for the FA cup match.

Oh and by the way, Jordan was actually that drunk!!

Pleased you got back ok. I am pleased you enjoyed Saturday night :D:D

Ended up playing pro evo till about 2pm and then crashed out, got a text from Paal saying that he was drinking till 8pm.

gary- Sorry for keeping you awake mate. Scotty - Thanks for letting me stay at your until I sobered up.

Messageboard - I am sorry for logging on and making an @rse out of myself however I had been drinking since 12:30 on Saturday and Garrys keyboard is not the most user friendly. Didnt know what I was doing.

Fantastic result yesterday. I thought Citeh were extremly poor but I don't think a Citeh playing to their best standards would have made much diference. I though Henchoz and Zura played well as did Gamst and Bentley.

I hope we can follow this on to Watford but knowing Rovers we will make it as hard as we can.

Once again sorry for been an @rse.

Once again sorry for been an @rse.

Accepted.

Must say it's increasingly rare in this day and age for someone to actually accept responsibility for their actions and then to go on and apologise......... you appear to have much in common with that Jade Goody Jordan. Is Max Clifford your agent too? ;)

First game back after living in the States for 6 months and what a game to go to! We were superb, defended well and attacked with ruthlessness. I really enjoyed the atmosphere from our lot, seemed far better then last year, even when it was still 0-0! MGP scored 2 brilliant goals, his form in the last month has been outstanding.

Personally, i actually thought that the first goal was the better of the 2. This was a prime example of when being at the game pays off! On motd highlights, it only showed brett passing the ball to bentley for the cross. What it doesnt show is us retaining the ball going back to front on the left hand side of the pitch before switching the ball over to the men in space. The best bit of football in the game, then a excellent cross and header. Cue bedlam!

Interesting how people are commenting on the standing issue. I was around the mid to right section on the allocation, and after the 2nd goal, about 5 rows in front of me stood for the rest of the game meaning that me and everyone behind had to as well. Nobody had any problem with it, has we barmy armied the night away!

Well done Rovers, its a shame that as i write this, I actually paid to freeze my nuts off whilst watching that farce at Watford! Oh to be a Rovers fan.... :rover:

Archived